Chapter 15

I'm so happy that Eric woke up. Now he doesn't have to miss a day of school. But he has to miss practice for about a week until his back heals.

"Where's your phone?" I asked Eric.

"On my nightstand." He said pointing towards the left side of me.

"Okay, I'll get it."

"Why do you need it?"

"So I can put my number in." I said with a smile.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot." Eric said rubbing the back of his head.

"Password." I said facing his phone towards him so he can unlock it.

"Okay, it's open." He said with a smile.

"Yay! Okay now to put my number in your contacts..." I said searching for the contacts button.

Then I put in my number and gave it back to him.

"Wait! Give it back!" I said snatching the phone away from him.

"What?"

"I forgot to take a picture! Now smile!" I said as we smiled for the picture.

"Aww man, my eyes are closed!" Eric said as I laughed.

"That's a keeper for my contact picture. And don't worry, you look cute with your eyes closed." I said giving his phone back.

Did I seriously just say that out loud?!

"I'm cute either way!" Eric said as he laid back in his bed.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"I should get going before your mom comes back." I said standing up.

"Yeah, probably."

"Oh Jason, get off the floor and quit acting like a big baby." I said as I tapped him with my foot.

"No, I'm going to roll out of here in style."

Then he literally started rolling out the door and said with a laugh, "You two make me sick."

Next Day...

"Hey guys!" I said walking towards Eric and Jason who were in front of the school entrance.

"Hey Amy." Jason and Eric said in unison.

"You know I really don't like school but I guess I can make an exception if you guys are here."

"Hey Amy, guess what."

"What?"

"My balls still hurt."

Then I just started laughing hysterically and we went inside the front school doors.

But once those two doors flew open I started to feel sick and funny inside my stomach. Apparently everyone was staring at me and my friends.

Well, I mean like I'm a loser, and I'm walking in with two of the hottest guys in the history of seniors that ever walked these halls. And me right next to them I just look like a potato with hair.

"So what teacher do you have for first period?" I said walking to my locker.

"Mr. Salazar." Jason said complaining.

"Mrs. Hamilton." Eric said the same way with a disappointed voice.

Then I stopped once I reached my locker.

"There was some good times here." I said while opening my locker.

"Yep, we can do it again now and it will be twice as good." Eric said with a smirk.