Secrets Revealed.

HEY! Here's another chapter of Being a Winchester! Hope that you love it like always, and Vote, Comment, Fan, all the good stuff. I don't own Supernatural or Twilight, just Aisling and her mom. Please enjoy this Chapter. PS: the pic on the side is the best picture I could find of the Cullen's house, sooo yeah.

We were all in the dining room at the table, waiting for someone to start talking. I had the machete on the table beside me, with my hands folded under my chin. "Well, let's introduce ourselves before getting started." Carisle said smiling. "I'm sure you already know my children from school," He gestured to teen vampires. "I'm Dr. Cullen from the hospital, and this is my wife Esme." He motioned to the woman sitting by him. She had dark hair that came to her shoulders, and a heart shaped face. "Hello Aisling, it's nice to meet you, though I wish it were on different standards." She told me sweetly. I avoided her gaze.

"Yeah, and I'm Aisling Winchester, daughter of John Winchester, the best hunter that ever lived." I told them, glaring. None of them even flinched. "I think it would be best if we start." Carisle continued, unfazed. "Yes, we are vampires, but not the ones that you're thinking of. We don't hunt on humans, we're more like vegetarians for our kind. We only hunt on animals." He told me, trying to help me understand. Now, unlike Dean I had an open mind, but even to me this is far fetched.

"Then why the intrest in Bella? And why live in a place surrounded by humans? If you do only hunt on animals, the thirst for human blood should still be there, so it's still dangerous." I stated slowly. Carisle nodded his head. "You're more observent than you look. Yes, it can be hard at times, but we can control it. There are times when we will slip up, but it rarely happens. Jasper here is the newest to our lifestyle." I glanced at Jasper, who looked like he was struggling with something. I edged away from him slightly.

"As for Bella, she interests me. I don't know exactly why, I can't describe it. But all the same, I won't hurt her or turn her." Edward stated in a hard voice. I nodded my head, taking it all in. "Tell me, how did you know I would be here? And about that moment when all my anger disappeared?" I asked them with accusing eyes.

"I can see the future, Jasper can read and manipulate emotions, and Edward can read minds!" Alice told me in a happy voice. I raised an eyebrow. "Okay, What am I thinking now?" I asked him. *I don't trust your family.* I thought at him. Edward smirked.

"You don't trust my family." He stated. I was shocked. "But, I don't always hear your thoughts. It's as if I only hear them when you direct them to me." He amended. I nodded my head, understanding. "Alright, does chopping your head off work in killing you?" I asked curious on how different they are from the vampires I had dealt with.

"Why do you want to know?" Rosalie hissed. I narrowed my eyes at her. Emment rubbed her back slowly, trying to calm her down. "I want to know so I can compare you to the vampires I had to fight." I seethed right back. We glared at each other until Carisle cleared his throat.

"No, and Dead Man's Blood doesn't work either, like you thought earlier." He added. I snorted. "So much that." I said, eyeing the knife. Emment boomed with laughter. "One last question, does Bella know about you?" I asked, looking at Edward. This time, everyone stared at him. "Yes she does." He said solemnly. "And she still trusts you enough to around you?" I clarified. "You said one more question." He countered. I snorted.

"Humor me." I told him. He smirked but complied. "Yes." I nodded my head. "Alright, well, before I tell you about myself, I don't want Bella knowing that I know about you. I also don't want you telling her anything I'm about to tell you. I'll tell her this when the time is right." I told them seriously. Everyone nodded their heads. "Good." I confirmed. I took a deep breath and started to tell them my family secret.