Banishment

Yo!!!! Uh, hi there. Okay, Thank you all for the over 1600 reads, I am amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Anyway, I have yet to get any trailers, which I understand, but feel free to do it and ask me any questions anytime through private messages. Um, DISCLAIMER TIME!!!!! *disco music*

Dean: What the hell is that playing? ZORLIA!!!

Carisle: Zorlia owns neither Twilight or Supernatural, even though she wishes she does.

Zorlia: Sorry Dean, I played the wrong track, maybe next time

<3

Right now I am in the study of my house and I have just remembered that I have math homework. Oh, and Sam is summoning a dangerous monster. Nothing out of the ordinary at all. I shifted my stance as Sam said the Latin verse from the book. I blinked as a bright light coursed through the circle we made to trap the Succubus. When the light was gone I looked back to see, a little girl. I blinked, and looked at the boys, to see them staring, but not in shock. I looked back at the little girl. She had long black hair and grey eyes, and was wearing a blue dress that reminded me of Alice in Wonderland. The little girl smiled at me.

"Those boys are under my spell, they're seeing their perfect girl. You on the other hand are a woman, so I chose this form to show you." I frowned, and gasped as Sam took a step forward. I ran over to him and elbowed him in the stomach, hardly. He grunted and went down, the book he was reading out of on the floor. I turned around just in time to see Dean grab the little girl's hand, and pull her out.

"DEAN NO!!!" I screamed, lunging forward, but it was too late. She was free. I stared in horror as she gave me a sly grin, her eyes turning black. I was suddenly pushed back into the bookcase, falling to the ground with books falling on top of me. I looked up to see the little girl smiling at me, still holding Dean's hand. I narrowed my eyes and jumped forward, crashing into Dean and sending us both to the ground. I looked back to see that she didn't care, because Sam was now going towards her. I groaned, really? Dean pushed me off of him and got up himself, walking over to her. I looked up to see my brothers on each side of her, holding one of her hands.

"Your brothers are so nice, loyal too. I wonder...." She tilted her head grinning. My eyes widened as she let go of their hands and pointed at me.

*Dean's POV*

 The woman leaned into me, whispering in my ear. "See that girl?" She asked, her tongue flicking out. I glanced over to see someone who vaguely familiar. I nodded my head, turning my attention to my beauty. Her long wavy black hair was over one shoulder, showing off the creamy skin of her arm.

"She wants to get rid of me." She whispered, slightly scared. I tensed, looking at the other girl again.

*Sam's POV*

Jessica hugged me tightly, throwing the other girl a scared glance. "She wants to hurt me Sam." She whimpered, burying her face in my chest. I frowned, how can a teenager hurt Jessica? Jess tensed, then leaned up, grabbing my face and looked into my eyes.

"She'll call out that demon. She'll tell him to kill me, I don't want to lose you again!" She cried, hugging me closely.

*Aisling's POV*

The girl smiled wider, joy evident in her eyes. "Kill her." She said in a sweet tone that made me want to puke. Dean and Sam then both stepped forward, getting closer to me. I looked back and forth, not believing this.

"No, stop! It's me, Aisling! Your sister!" I screamed, they seemed to pause, but with one twitch of The girl's head the started again, anger in their eyes. I crawled back, trying to get away, when I bumped into something. It was the book. I looked at it, the spell coming back to me. Thoughts went through my head, but it all stopped when I felt hands on my ankles. I was dragged across my floor by my own brothers, to the circle. I tried to stop, my nails dragging across the floorboard, I stared as the girl began to laugh, as if this was all a game. It probably was to her.

"HELP ME!"