Epilouge

OMI (Oh my impala) This is it, the last chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Wattpad!!!! Thank you all for the amazing comments and support. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. I also have some special guests here in our disclaimer. Read on my friends, read on! Oh, and on the side is a trailer for the next book! Enjoy!

Eric Kripke: Zorlia does not own Supernatural.

Stephenie Meyers: She does not own Twilight.

Zorlia: I do own Aisling and her mother.

All three: Please enjoy the chapter!!!

<3

Prom. One word. One meaning. One million reasons why I hate it. My brothers had left town I few days after the Astral incident, and I had the pleasure to curse at the entire Cullen family, mainly Edward, about putting Bella in danger, and now I am being forced to go to prom because Bella is going. Great right? Not. Now, I don't have a date, not that I want one, I don't have a dress, not that I'd wear one, and I don't know what to do when there, other then dance like an idiot and get drunk from spiked punch.

I am sitting on a bench, watching people be stupid as Edward and Bella go outside. I decided to take this as my chance to escape. I walked out of the loud gym and walked to my car in the parking lot. Once there and inside the car I took a breather. I started the car and drove away, wanting to go home when my phone rang. I picked it up an answered without looking at the id.

"Hello?" I asked in the phone, stopping at a light.

"Hey Aisling! It's me Embry." Embry's voice floated in my ear. I smiled and pressed on the gas at the green light.

"Well, it's about time you called. I've been waiting." I teased. Embry chuckled.

"Yeah. Are you doing anything tonight?" He asked. I rose an eyebrow.

"No. Why?" I asked, pulling into my driveway. I turned the car off and leaned back in the seat.

"I was wondering if you would like to come hang out at the beach with me." He replied coolly. I grinned.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I asked.

"What if I am?" He asked back.

"I might say yes." I told him.

"Then I might be asking you out on a date." He said back.

"Then I might be there in 15 minutes." I said.

"Then I might be there waiting." He quipped. I chuckled and hung up after him. I shook my head with a smile, and drove to La Push with a wide grin the entire way.