Stitches, Threats, and Monsters Oh My!

Okay, time for a new episode of Being A Winchester!!!!!!!!!! DISCLAIMER!!!!!! *random music starts*

Alice: Zorlia does not own any of the character of Supernatural or Twilight. OH! In this chapter Aisling-

Dean: Fang Face! No spoilers! Sam, get the stake and Dead Man's Blood!

Sam: Alright!

Alice: That won't work!

Dean: We'll see about that.

Aisling: No! Stop!

Zorlia: *shakes head* I surrounded by idiots.

<3

"AISLING!!" I winced at Dean's roar. Carisle rushed over to me and inspected the wound. I hissed when he grabbed it.

"You need stitches, come with me." Carisle looked over at Dean and Sam. "I think we should continue our conversation another time officers, I need to help this girl." I grunted and nudged Carisle.

"It's okay, I don't care what they told you but their my brothers and I have information I need to tell all of you." I said in a hurry. If I don't get those damn stitches soon I'll die of blood loss! Carisle nodded his head and lead all to an empty room. Dean closed and locked the door behind us. I sat on the bed and waited for Carisle to start. Dean and Sam glared at me. I frowned knowing it won't be easy to tell them this without them knowing about what Carisle and his family are. I know they'll ask why Carisle had to be here.

"Carisle, uh, can I tell them the uh, you know...." I trailed, then hissed as he cleaned off the blood and frowned at his apologetic face. Stupid Veggie Vamp.

"I suppose it'll be alright since they are your brothers. They won't tell anyone else though will they?" He asked, while giving me a shot to numb my arm. I didn't say that he didn't need to do that though, it's not like I WANTED to feel the needle and thread in my skin.

"Nah, family secret ya know. Don't tell anyone about the truth. Plus we never get cases that resemble waht you are." I replied, watching as he started to stitch me up.

"What the hell are you two talking about? And while you're getting stitches I'd like to know why you have stitches on your face." I blinked, and felt my cheek with my free hand, just remembering that I had done them after Bella's accident.

"These came from a car accident my friend had. I got hit by some glass and fixed myself up. And the doc and I are talking about a subject that I want you to remain open minded about. If you by chance do anything rash and don't let me explain I will do something drastic.....like take my life or make a deal with a demon. So don't test me." I said glaring at Dean in particular. Sam rose his hands in surrender.

"Alright, you win. What's going Aisling?" I sighed, and closed my eyes.

"First off, let me tell you that Carisle and his family are Vampires that eat animals instead of humans. Not only tha-" I was cut off by Dean cursing and surging towards me. Carisle stood up and stood back. I grabbed the needle Carisle used to numb my arm and rose it to my neck. Sam held Dean back knowing I was serious. When I saw Dean take a few steps back I dropped my arm and Carisle went back to giving me stitches, much to Dean's unvoiced protest.

"What the hell are you letting a Vampire stitch up your bloody arm for Aisling?!?" Dean shouted. I closed my eyes and shook my head, this would be harder than I thought.

"One, Carisle won't hurt me. Two, he's a practiced doctor and I think he'll do a better job than you two or myself. Three, I trust him.....to an extent." Carisle chuckled at that. I looked into Dean's eyes, not once lookign away.

"Besides, you can't kill him. Carisle and his family are a different breed of Vampire. You can't kill him with a stake to the heart or Dead Man's Blood. If you want a full description I'll give it to you later. First thing we need to discuss is the monster on its way here." I said in a voice that left no room for argument.

"What is it?" Carisle asked, finished with my arm. Now he was looking at my cheek where I stitched myself. I saw him frown and get the cutters. "Those need to be taken out and be redone." He said in a chastising voice. I rolled my eyes, so what if I had Sam and Dean stitch me up instead of doing it myself.

"It's a Succubas."