Seven: Muhsin The Stalker

CHAPTER Seven: Muhsin The Stalker

"I just have one question for you"

"What's that?"

"Have you been stalking me?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

Muhsin pretended to think for a while.
He had stalked her all day before finally deciding to show up in front of her at the end of the day. Its been three days since he dropped her home. He knew he left her thinking of him.

Eeda

He remembered how he called her and her expression was priceless when she realized what he said.

Now here he is answering questions when he just offered her a ride and she declined.

"Get in. I will tell you on the way."

She looked from him to the car then shook her head.

"I don't trust you one bit." She said.

"I don't bite"

"Yeah right." She rolled her eyes.

"Seems like you thought about me alot. Did you figure anything out?" He smirked.

"Wouldn't you have wrecked your brain too if someone you know nothing about shows up and suddenly knows your house and pet name? "

Muhsin smiled and nodded in understanding.

"But you could know about me too..... If you think hard."

"No thank you. I have better things to think about"

"Like?"

"School"

He laughed heartedly.

"Just get in let me drop you off. Am going that way anyways." He offered her a ride again.

"No thank you. I will use public transport."

"You are still stubborn as always." He remarked.

Hida didn't like the way he spoke, like he knew her well. It was making her feel insecure.

She ignored him and started walking.

"Wait" he stopped her. "You really prefer the public transport than my car? I have AC" he tried to convince her one more time.

"Enjoy your AC alone."

Hida saw a rickshaw passing by and she stopped it and entered. Muhsin quickly entered after her.

"What the hell!! Get off" she barked.

"No i won't. Adaidaitan ki ne? Did you buy it with you own money? Don't worry. I will pay for the ride."

Flashback

Muhsin just got his new bicycle. His father got it for him, for winning a school debate.
He was in Jss 1 and had out grown his other bicycle. He came to show off his new bicycle to his friends and decided to stop by Waheeda's place to show it to her.

Hida was so happy she asked him to help her on the bicycle. He did so and cycled around with her. Her legs where too short to reach the paddle so Muhsin stood by her. He held the bicycle handle with one hand and supported Hida with the other.

That was how she played on his bicycle for a whole hour. He got tired and told her it was enough she should get off, but the stubborn Hida refused.