ELEVEN: NEW FRIEND.

Salamu alaikum people. How are the holidays? So an bawa Nigerians hutu but they decided to turn it to a Wedding holiday koh 😒. Wedding party everywhere. Need I remind you all that weekends and public holidays are for your own good?
Then y decide to make all the arewa men extinct by marrying them off ehn?😩😒

So now I've decided to open up a match making club. I have plently girls so please bring all the brothers uncles and cousins even neighbours that you're not using lemme give them to my girls. Thank you for your kindness.

Na ishe ku da surutu koh. 😂😂 please don't mind me. Am so bored ne.

Toh please enjoy this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Corrections are highly welcome. And 😗❤

💝💝********************

CHAPTER ELEVEN: NEW FRIEND.

Uhm?

Waheeda asked. She was starting to feel sleepy and this particular guy didn't seem quite interesting.
"Abdulmajeed?" She muttered.

"What did you say?" Fatima asked startling her cousin.

"Gosh you scared me. When did you get in?"

"Who asked you to switch off all the lights when you don't even like it when it's completely dark."

"Who told you to be doing soyayya in your future inlaw's parlour?" Hida shut back.

"Whatever."

Fatima entered the bathroom to put on her nighty. Waheeda turned back to her phone.

What? You don't remember me?
- Abdulmajid.

Help me remember. How do I know you?
-Hida.

I could be your worse nightmare 😈or your sweetest memory💝. Or someone who was your lifesaver.👦👮 -Abdulmajeed.

After reading that Waheeda quickly turned off her network. He got her right there. She has had her worse nightmare yet and she isn't ready to reminisce the memory of it. She has had many life savers before but not many have given her night mares and the ones who have happen to get that advantage over her, have succeeded to make a damage in her heart and mind. It was something she would never want to look back to. Sometimes she wish they are all just nightmares. Just mare dreams. But she knew it was reality.

Fatima got comfortable on the bed as Hida tried to get Muhsin on his phone one more time but he was still busy and she couldnt get through it.

She wanted to talk to anyone about anything. Just to take her mind off things a bit. So she did. Though Fatima was very sleepy, that was how she was forced to sit and chat with her cousin.

💗

It's been two days since Waheeda had spoken to any of the boys. She never called Mushin's number again and Naseer called her but she wasn't near the phone to pick and now she feels like her ego is too big to let her call back.

And as for Abdulmajeed, well he had been put on mute.

She got her self a new hobby though........ stalking!
She keeps check her whatsapp hoping that she would catch him online but it was totally in vain.
She hasn't called Anty Nana in ages but she found herself dailing his mother's number. But she couldn't ask her about Muhsin. She just greeted her and asked about everyone else. She even called his sister Yasmeen and it just ended at greeting. All her hopes that maybe one of them would bring up about him and she would hear how he's doing went on nothing but her credit money.