NINETEEN: ASSIA CLOTHING

CHAPTER NINETEEN: ASSIA CLOTHING

---

"Salam Hajiya. How are you?"

"Fine Alhamdulillah Gambo. Are you done with the clothes?"

"Yes. Come over when you're free and do the fitting so that we will adjust any mistake. "

"Alright. Insha Allah. I will be there after my exams tomorrow."

"Okay. In sha Allah."

That was her tailor from ASSIA clothing. She gave them two set of her wedding clothes to sew and took the rest else where so that they all could finish on time despite the short time.

After her exams, Waheeda asked Iqram to accompany her to her tailor. On their way to get a taxi, an all so familiar car, now even to Iqram came to a stop before them.

"Knight in shining armour. " Iqram smiled and Abdulmajeed smiled back. She had been calling him that since the day he showed up when Naseer was harassing them.

"Get in. Am at your service." He said as he aligned the car.

"Gladly." Iqram walked to the back. Waheeda had never shown them that her and her 'husband' were not really in that relationship so they all acted like that when they meet Abdulmajeed.

He went around and opened the front passenger's door for her. She quietly got in.

"So. Where are we going to?" He asked after he drove out of the Uni.

"ASIA clothing." Waheeda replied.

"Asai?" He raised a brow in question.

"Don't you know it? It's in Zoo road." She replied.

"No. No. I do. But I thought it was AS-SIA not ASIA like the continent."

"Whatever. I don't really care how you pronounce it."

"I think you will."

She just shook her head. Not understanding what he meant.

"So.... you gave them your wedding clothes to sew."

"Yes."

"Nice. Is it done yet?"

"Not sure. Am just going for fitting."

"Alright. I trust them. They won't disappoint you."

Waheeda chuckled. "See this one. Do you know them that well? Are they your tailors too?"

"Why did you ask?"

"I might consider changing my tailor."

"Ouch. That hurts."

"I didn't feel it."

While Maryam Iqram was seated at the back playing on her phone and catching a bit of their conversation thinking they are so cute. Waheeda and Abdulmajeed knew their relationship has improved through the weeks but the feeling still wasn't mutual. Waheeda was a lot less rude but she can't seem to stop being mean no matter how much she tried.

On reaching ASSIA Waheeda and Iqram aligned leaving A.majeed to find a parking space then join them later.
After parking he picked up his phone and decided to text a group of people before going in.

"See who's here today."

"Boss!"

"Shh. He doesn't want to be called Boss today."

"Tell us. ... who are you hiding from?"

Abdulmajeed chuckled. He hasn't shown up in the shop for about a week now, the workers are bound to make fun of him since he texted them asking them to not mistakenly mention he's the CEO when he comes in.