~Chapter Two~

(I'M SOOOOOOOO FRICKING SORRY! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET THIS DONE YESTERDAY, I HONESTLY DID! I feel SOOOO guilty about not getting this done on time! I AM UNBELIEVABLY SORRY!!! Please forgive me!)

(Sloppy messed-up unedited frickin' chapter ahead)

(And I mean WAAAYYY unedited)

Also a super important A/N at the end

That doesn't mean you can skip over this chapter

I'll stop stalling now

---------------------------------------

"Ivor?!"

"Harper!"

"What are you guys doing here?"

"What d'you mean, 'this isn't the only world that's falling apart'?"

"Why did you come back?"

The Order bombarded them with astonished questions. Harper held up her hands, motioning for them to be quiet. "Now now, I know you're confused, but we can explain everything."

"Well not everything. We don't understand a large chunk of this any more than you do." Ivor cut in.

"Wait, back up. I think you're all forgetting that there are four people in this room who were not on your crazy adventures." Marilan said. "Who the heck are you? And what is that?" she exclaimed, gesturing first at Harper, then at the Atlas.

Jesse winced. "Sorry. Harper is one of our friends, someone we met on our adventure through the Portal Network. The Atlas is...I'm not completely sure of everything it does, but it's pretty much a magic book that helps people navigate the other worlds."

"Ah. Thanks for clearing that up." Aiden said sarcastically, earning a glare from both Petra and Axel.

Jesse briefly outlined what she knew about the Old Builders and the Portal Network, with Harper filling in some of the details. "I think I get it now." Marilan said when they were finished. "These 'special authors' must be in a different world, so we've got to use the Atlas to track them down."

"Right. But that's not all." Harper said. "Whatever is happening here, it's also happening in Crown Mesa. The remainder of PAMA has completely collapsed, along with half the town. Crevice went straight through the center of it. And the chances are, if it's happening in these two worlds, it could happen in the others."

"Uh-oh." Lukas muttered.

"How many other worlds are there?" Maya asked. "I don't know. A lot." Jesse replied.

"Even I've lost track of all the worlds." Harper admitted.

"Aaaand you know about these 'special authors', right?" Petra asked her.

"Uuuuhhh...no, sorry." Harper winced. "I've never come across anything like that before."

Ivor coughed quietly. "I knew someone who might know more about them. Possibly."

"Really?! Who?" Lukas exclaimed.

"Take a wild guess, blonde guy. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out." The potion master huffed. Jesse groaned. "You better not be talking about Soren."

"Oh no. We have to track down that nutcase AGAIN?!" Olivia complained. "Hey, don't shoot the messenger! It's just a guess, seeing that he's in that book and all." Ivor said defensively.