~Chapter Eight~

Well. I was supposed to get this done last week.

But I was too deep in depression to do much.

And if you have any group name ideas, tell meh. I got Ship Group, Nether Group, and Tragedy Group, but I don't know what to call the group of Luktra, Dawson, Myst and the ---------.

...you'll figure that out by the middle of the chapter

And hahaha I haven't checked in with Myst, Luktra, and Dawson since chapter six...geez I'm a terrible person.

Enjoy.

WAIT WAIT WAIT REAL QUICK:

I published this a couple minutes ago, but Wattpad KILLED ALL OF MY QUOTATION MARKS, so I had to unpublish the damn thing and re-add every freaking quote.

So if you find any mistakes...BLAME WATTPAD. Tell me if you find anything that needs fixing, but DON'T BLAME ME; IT'S NOT MY FAULT.

---------------------------------------

"Wake up. We gotta keep moving." Petra said, waking Myst with a kick in the side.

"Ow! Hey!" The black-haired girl protested.

"C'mon. We need to find the others." Dawson said gently. Myst begrudgingly sat up.

"Fiiiiiine. We still don't have any idea of where they might be, though."

"Too bad. We're finding them anyway." Petra snapped. The other girl started to argue, but Lukas intervened. "Guys, do we really want to start up another fight right now?"

"I guess not." Myst muttered, shooting a hostile look in Petra's direction.

"Right. We have enough on our minds at the moment." The redhead said.

"Speaking of which..." Ombrexi started. The others turned to look at her. "I don't think we can stay with you any longer. You're heading towards the crevice, straight into danger. And we...we want to stay alive. Plus, we don't want to jeopardize your mission." Ombrexi said hesitantly.

"Where are you going to go?" Lukas asked. "There's not that many safe places left."

"We'll figure something out. We might not be able to stay safe, but we can at least try." Ombrexi shrugged. "Are you sure you want to follow the crevice? What you're planning to do is practically suicide."

Myst straightened up, squaring her shoulders. "Maybe not. If we find our friends, we have a better chance."

The navy-haired girl shook her head. "You're crazy. But...good luck. I hope you can find the rest of your group."

"Try not to die." Petra told her. Ombrexi smiled, then started to turn away. "C'mon Liv, Kelly. Let's see if we can find anywhere safe."

They started off, in the opposite direction of the crevice. Dawson sighed. "I hope they end up okay."

Lukas rested a hand on her shoulder. "Me too. But we need to find the others before anything else happens. They could be anywhere by now."

"If they're even still alive." Myst muttered.

"Sh. Stop the negativity." Petra ordered. She led the group closer to the crevice, traveling on at a brisk pace. They had only gone a little ways before three people and a reddish-brown dog dropped out of the air, right in front of them.

Dawson shrieked with all her might and hid behind Lukas. Petra let out a surprised yell and reached for her sword.

One of the newcomers leapt to her feet instantly, holding her hands out in front of her defensively. "Whoa whoa whoa! You can put away the sword, thanks!"