~Chapter Eleven~

Ugh, sorry for not updating when I was supposed to. I don't have an excuse for last week, but the week before was pretty shitty for me. I ALMOST managed to update on Thursday, but then Wattpad started being a pain in the butt, and it crashed every time I tried to make a draft of AWU.

But this will be easier for me now because I'm back on track with the whole updating-on-Tuesday thing, so yay.

SO NOW LET'S CHECK IN WITH SOME OF THE SMOL BEANS WHO HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN FOR SEVERAL CHAPTERS

Jk, I haven't forgotten them. I just wasn't writing what happened to them.

BUT I'M DOING THAT NOW SO YAY 

SO

YAY

rush wtf are you even doing anymore ya nutcase

Quick note: The comma key on my keyboard gets stuck sometimes, so occasionally there might not be a comma where there should be one. It's not pleasant, because even me with my over-analyzing skills misses a lot of mistakes.

So as usual, I had no time to edit it and there a million mistakes. 

I'M SORRY.

-----------------------

The world was collapsing at an insanely rapid rate. For every few feet that you walked, you would have to hop over a small line of the crevice. Most of the world now appeared to be giant landmasses floating above the endless space of the void.

And every few minutes, another earthquake would shake the ground, sending more blocks crashing to their doom into the void. Nowhere would be safe forever, and one wrong step could end your life instantaneously.

Wolfe, Megan, Olivia, Athena, Marilan, and Star were on their way to the Fallen Castle, with Cindy and Lila leading the way. They were all subdued and apprehensive, nervously glancing at the nearest patches of crevice.

Lila seemed to be the jumpiest of all of them, twitching nervously and looking every which way with a paranoid expression. She nearly jumped out of her skin when Athena spoke to her.

"What's up? You seem pretty anxious."

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just scared out of my freaking mind." Lila replied, slightly hysterical.

Olivia frowned at her. "You didn't have to be part of this."

"Yes we do. The world's in danger, and we have important knowledge. That means we're automatically supposed to help with stuff." Lila told her immediately.

"Couldn't have said it any better myself." Cindy said sarcastically. "Can't say I disagree with you, though."

Lila lifted her head smugly, but her haughty expression soon wilted. "This is all just happening so fast, you know?"

"Yeah. When we found out that the Order needed our help, this is not what I had in mind." Wolfe admitted.

"Right. I figured it would be dangerous, but I never expected anything like this. It's like we were randomly pushed into hardcore mode or something like that." Megan commented.

Olivia sighed. "I hope we can find the others soon. Any of them. I've never really been on an adventure like this on my own."

"Same here." Marilan added quietly. "Aiden, Gill, Maya, and I, well, we're a team. We don't do half as well by ourselves. I sure hope they're all okay. Each of them seem to have a signature way of getting into trouble, and I'm sure they would say the same about me." The blue-eyed girl finished with a slight smile.