1. Something Fishy

L U K E

My eyes widened,"He's here, and he's freaking out because everyone's bombarding him with questions." Annabeth continued.

I was about to leave through a portal over to her, but Chaos grabbed my arm,"Luke. For all we know, he could've lost all his memories. Don't scare him off. We'll go together and see what we can do." I slowly nodded,"Good." He turned to Annabeth,"We'll be there in a second." He turned off the hologram,"Look, just remain calm for 5 minutes, ok? Don't want to run him off."

I sighed,"Yeah, sure."

He nodded gravely, and he teleported us to Camp Half-Blood. Once we arrived, Annabeth ran up to me and gave me a hug,"I missed you..." She muttered in my ear. I only smiled, and hugged her tightly. Once she let go, she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards Half-Blood Hill. There was a large crowd up there and it was loud.

Chaos muttered something under his breath that sounded like,"...stupid demigods..."

Once we reached the hill, we pushed past the groups. After we got to the front, I froze. I couldn't help it. It was the only thing I could do to stop myself from rushing further. Annabeth was right. Percy was here. His hair was messy and went past his ears, but that was normal for Percy. The only strange part about it was that the front was dyed blue. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He wouldn't have ever dyed his hair. Lucky, his eyes remained the same Galaxy looking with specs of sea green. His style in clothing didn't change at all, too. He wore a dark purple shirt, a leather jacket, skinny black jeans and black converse. He had sunglasses on his head pushing back his long hair. He had a small stubble, barely noticeable, but still there.

That confused me a bit until it suddenly hit me. If Percy lost all of his powers, then he lost his partial immortality, which means he's growing from the age 18. It's been two years, so he'd be 20 meaning he would obviously start to grow facial hair.

"...is he even listening?" My head snapped to the left where I saw Silena looking back at me.

I gave her an apologetic smile,"I'm sorry, did you say something?"

She shook her head and gave me a hug,"Yes, you dimwit, but it doesn't matter." I hugged her back, taking note that all the campers were gone. Chaos probably told them to leave.

"So, are you the leader of this group. About time you restored order again. Do they always yell at random people they see?" Percy said, crossing his arms and raised an eyebrow,"I mean, seriously, it's like they haven't seen another human being in years." His voice was calm and collected, but I could easily tell he was terrified.

I saw Chaos wince slightly, and I could easily relate. He doesn't remember us,"Uh, no, not really." Chaos said, holding out his hand,"Chaos. What's your name?"

Percy scoffed,"You already know that don't you?"

Chaos lowered his hand and awkwardly chuckled,"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

"Thanks for trying to make it less awkward though." He laughed. My heart filled with happiness. I haven't seen him so happy before. Forgetting everything allowed him to be himself again, not that I don't want him to remember.

His eyes flickered over to me, and his smile faded. His eyebrows furrowed in confused before realization covered his features. Maybe, I thought, he might recognize me. It was a wild guess, but what else would've resulted in that look in his eyes. I felt hope flare in my body.

He nodded towards me,"Who's he?" Nope. Every ounce a hope drained from my body because of two simple words.

Before Chaos could answer for me, I stepped up confidently and held out my hand,"Luke Castellan. I'm second in command of the Chaos Warriors, pleased to meet you."