2. Already Tellin' Lies?

P E R C Y
-Earlier That Day-

The bell rang indicating the end of the school day. I sighed in relief. Saved by the bell, I guess.

"Percy," I looked up at Mrs.Brown. She had fair skin and big brown hair. She had glasses hanging on the edge of her nose as she gave me a stern look. She was an evil teacher, but the others won't believe me. I swear, she's out to get me.

"Yes..." I said, the annoyance in my tone obvious.

"I'm not letting this go. Tomorrow, you better have an answer for me. Why did Poseidon and the other gods tie Zeus up?" She said, asking me the same dumb questions.

I rolled my eyes,"Honestly, Mrs.Brown, when am I ever going to use Greek Mothology? Never. So why do I have to do this?"

"Because you chose this class, Percy." She answered.

"Actually, I chose this class because Rebecca and Danny told me to." I clarified. She just sighed and shooed me out of the classroom. I laughed and caught up with my friends. Rebecca and Danny were my closest friends. They were siblings and took me under their wing after I mysteriously woke up in the apartment next to them. I apparently lost all my memories, and woke up there confused.

Except for that one memory...

I shook my head. I tried so hard to forget that because when I woke up, I only knew two names and one face. This...Luke kid. I keep getting a headache whenever I think of him like my brains trying to grab something that's not there, and if he was part of my old life, then he's gone now. I sighed and looked at my friends, who were bickering over who gets to sit on the inside of the seat, laughing because I had my own seat on the bus. Rebecca was a very attractive girl with brown hair and red streaks in it. She had it down most of the time, so it covered her face all lot, but underneath her hair, she had tan, clear skin with stunning green eyes. Her brother, Danny, had blue eyes that reminding me of the sky and ocean blending together. He had a pale complex with freckles and dirty blond hair.

"Percy! Tell Danny that I sat on the inside yesterday!" Rebecca told me.

I pondered,"No, I seem to remember Danny sitting on the inside." Rebecca's jaw dropped.

Danny laughed,"I told you! Now get in!" Rebecca glared at me before sitting, allowing Danny to sit on the outside,"So, Percy, why don't you have a phone again?"

I groaned. He's asked me this at least 3 times within the last hour,"First off, I can't afford a phone, and secondly, I don't want one. They're stupid, and you get addicted to them."

Danny scoffed,"Uh, huh. Sure." I only shrugged, knowing he wouldn't understand why I can't have one.

As I looked out the window, the bus stopped at a red light. My eyes wondered, exploring the street when my eyes landing on someone. He had pitch black hair, onyx eyes, and his skin was awfully pale. He wore a black robe and he was staring straight at me. Once our eyes met, he smiled. The smile seemed foreign on his face, but I don't know why. Once a car passed by, covering him for a split second, another person was beside him. This person had jet black hair like mine, and he had sea green eyes. He was tanned and wearing a Hawaiian shirt, shorts and flip flops. When I met his eyes, I saw him give me a fatherly look with a hint of sadness. He gave a forced smile and said something to the other man, before disappearing into thin air. The action didn't seem to shock me as much as it should've, but I just shook it off. It's just my imagination...