15. 2 Years And You Didn't Notice The Exit?

L U K E

I looked at Bianca. In fact, almost everyone looked at her. It's not hard to tell that Percy likes her, so of course she'd have a close connection to him. Bianca blushed, moving her hair behind her ear.

"Me?" She asked.

Michael shrugged,"I mean, he does like you, so why not? You have a close connection to him." We all nodded. I mean, it made sense, right?

"Or," The door to the cabin opened. We all instantly turned to the intruder,"It might be someone who has had many experiences with him." We all watched as Rachel, Jason, and Percy walked into the room. Rachel had a frown on her lips, yet looking very interested in the conversation. Jason looked thoroughly upset, which made me question what he's doing. I'll ask him later. On the other hand, Percy seemed refreshed and happy.

"Preferably life-or-death experiences..." Jason continued for the redhead.

"So Luke?" Chaos clarified.

I groaned,"I've had enough with this kid..." But even as I said that, I got up. The others snickered, while Percy glared playfully at me, not really mad, but more understanding. I looked back at Chaos,"So how does this thing work?"

Chaos snapped his fingers, forming two chair,"First, sit." Percy and I did as we were told. Then, another moment later, another person flickered into our view. The lady had on a dark robe and was carrying two torches. She had ebony hair and, from what I could tell, had mysterious emerald eyes. By her side was some kind of black wolf of sorts and a polecat.

"You summoned me, my lord?" Hecate stated, addressing only Chaos.

"Ah yes." He awkwardly said, and shifted. He seemed to be nervous around her,"Well, I was wondering if you could help us..." He explained our situation, and once he finished she nodded.

She was hard to read, and I couldn't pinpoint what she was feeling or thinking,"Why, of course I can help. This is simple magic," She said, making us sigh in relief. Hope started flaring in my bones,"I'm joking, you imbeciles!" And now it's gone,"The mind is a fragile thing. One mistake and poof! You're nothing." She stared at our terrified faces,"I guess it's worth it though, but I must warn you first. If you do not completely free his memories within 1 hour, you're both done for. It's a big risk seeing as you may not be able to even free them in the first place. I need to know if you're willing to do this, so that Poseidon doesn't kill me when he finds out you died."

My eyes widened slightly in fear. Oh gods, what am I doing with my life,"I'm so willing." But anyone who knew me would know I'm terrified. Percy said the same, and Hecate nodded solemnly.

"Well then, boys. Good luck. Don't stray too far from the road." Before I could ask what she meant, my mind went blank. My eyesight blurred and everything felt like a dream. I started to feel light headed and before I knew it, my vision went black.

...

My head was killing me, and my entire body was sore. It was hard to open my eyes, but slowly, I did it. I looked around, and my breathe hitched. The place was like a child's worst nightmare. There was a city surrounding me, but it wasn't like any normal city. This city was made out of bones. A river of blood flowed around the city, trapping them, and it flooded homes. The people walked like zombies and the children wailed. They screamed and cried, begging for help. They're feet and hands were all bloody and the air was black. Then, it clicked in my head.