Prologue: Sleeping Curse

"You can't do this" the beautiful girl yelled desperately, holding back tears and pounding fists on the boys tough chest. The demon smirked "oh, I can" he said, his finger moving to cup her chin between his thumb and index finger. He moved her chin to meet his face properly, dark brown eyes meet dark green eyes. The eyes she once adored, she now looked a with hurt, hate and little love,  the eyes she once adored now look threatening, cold and pain mixed with hurt.

"And i plan too..." his other hand softly caressed her cheeks. Tears started to fall from her eyes while it also started to rain in Neverland. Soon he tilted her head back carefully as if she was made from glass and would easily break in his grasp, then he carfully opened her mouth making her drink the poisonous curse. The sleeping curse. "Just wait my love, it is not forever,only until this mess is over," he sighed looking at her with love and tears starting to fall from his eyes now. Her muscles were starting to collasped until she could not move her limbs, now the only thing holding her up would be him her king and lover. She had started to feel drowsy "just as many times before..."

"...I will wake you up with true loves kiss," he whispered, lips ever so close to hers. Softly he places a kiss upon her forehead. "I will miss you till then and forever more." He bent down changing the position so he would be carrying her bridal style, her head resting against his chest because she had no strength left to keep up. She looked into his eyes which were now filled with sleepyness, forgivess and love, and he to had eyes filled with love, sadness and hurt. So she had said something, but they both now what will happen to fate and will always, love and wait for each other even if they were apart.

 So she had said something, but they both now what will happen to fate and will always, love and wait for each other even if they were apart

His heart clenched with sadness and hurt when he heard her. She was now in deep sleep, he fell right to his knees and whispered "no" over and over again, he still criend on to her shoulder while rain drops went to her face. He then raised his head and screamed out a roar, now neverland became darker and gloomy while storm were created and the water became harsh as plants died. The lost boys, Wendy, Indians, mermaids, fairies, and pirates started to notice the change of events happening meaning something had happened to the King of Neverland's happiness ( the Queen of Neverland ) and had heard a roar of pain and sadness from their King Peter Pan. That was the day Neverland had changed. 

"I hate you Peter Pan but I will always... love you"

That was the day Peter pan changed forever. The loved boy became lost and anger filled his selfish acts. Unlike the other fairytales, he was sure he would never get a happy ending. One of the lost boys came after hearing the commotion soaked from the rain and then sudden he was silenced from shocked. His eyes widened in fear and despair when he laid eyes on the sleeping angel, he knows as mother. Tears flooded in his vision as did Peter. "Why?" The lost boy asked sadness in his voice.

In a second Peter Pans whole expression changed, with his head bowed still sad he placed his lost girl down to rest on the dirt of Neverland. Then slowly looked at the boy, glaring. The boy was frightened. He was only a foot away from the boy when he first spoke, "Bealfire, Bealfire did this, he has poisoned you mother and queen!" he took a moment took calm down and looked at the dark sky "I am too weak to wake her...(deep breath).. unless I find the truest believer. He said walking back to where his love lay. He pick her up and walked away from the boy who eyes were filled with sadness, revenge and love for his mother while the rain had stopped.

He soon reached the lake at the north of his island of there favourite and special spot, only which they can go to. He met her at this lake hundred of years ago, when he fell in love with her at this lake. He imagind the beautiful bed on the embankment, her four post with silky white sheets and perfectly  fluffed pillows which would gave her presence, he imagined it at the middle of the lake that was cystal clear you can see in the water and not deep only to your knees wjen you step in. Soon the white bed was sitting in the water looking the same as it did that morning.

He walk into the water while he was holding her securely in his arms. Peter walked all the way to the bed while his pants and boots getting wet, he had kept her dried so she had not gotten wet. He then carefully place her on the beautiful sheets moving her to be perfectly in place, he had asked Tinkerbell to protect her. When Peter saw her blue dress covered with dirt and immediately clicked his fingers, changing her dress to a white silk gown and having a beautiful silver crown upon her head, for something only a queen would wear. For half an hour he spent with her, combing through the tangles in her hair and smoothing its soft texture.

Sooner or later he had to leave he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead as tear fell from his eyes onto her pale tan cheek. He left on the hunt for the truest believer..

To save his Queen

___________________

___________________

😁 Please comment or follow and vote

And if you have any ideas please comment so maybe i could write in the new story