Chapter 18: End

(Dawn)
Alice P.O.V

I was happy to be with all the lost boys who were all my children, though I was almost squished to death by there laughs and hugs, I was happy that they were happy to. Me and Peter told the other group who recently came is to be our guess so treat them fairly. At some time I was getting to know some of the new boys I haven't known since I was asleep and it was great greeting to see my new children that Peter had welcomed on his island, with his promise intact about the lost boys who can only come if they feel unloved or are from orphanages.

While everyone was partying, I asked Peter if he could send a note to our son Rumple and his group of friends to tell them we are going to bring back Henry to them. So Peter sent his shadow to give the letter to the group of heroes. Right now I'm very tired so I took a shower at my and Peter's tree house and fell asleep straight after, from being very exhausted from the games and fun from the energetic boys.

Everyone P.O.V (Morning)

Alice and Peter went to wake everyone up while Alice went to prepare food for everyone. There was a lot of foods to eat and all the lost boys dug in very quickly making a sligtly big mess everywhere. With the rest of Emma and the heroes group, they were waiting by the beach eating food they had caught, with a message from Pan. " What if they're lying" said a very worry Emma who was sitting on a long, "Then will wait and see" said Neal who was beside Emma. "Don't worry lass, I know Pan so make sure to be careful if he decides to struck a deal, plus be careful to not take anger unless he won't give Henry back", informed Hook, with Rumple adding, "Shut it, all of you, you're all annoying we already made a plan in case something happens".

They went quiet, Charming was calming down Snow in since she was panicking a little inside, since maybe the pain would not work out. Regina was silent on the side panning in case Pan did not give Henry back, she planned carefully knowing who and what Pan could do if she made one mistake and since his lover was awoken, she would use her for a bargain in case something happens but how to get to her was the thing. One she would be powerful and two she would be by Pan's side not very far away where she could grab the Alice girl.

"Don't worry Emma, Alice isn't the type of person to hurt another" said Hook, seeing Emma face in distraught. "Well, if it isn't the hero group" said a voice behind them, the plant and tree were swaying with the wind, while crunching noises can be heard, coming closer to the group. The group turned around and saw Pan with a mysterious girl in which they concluded it was Alice the Queen of Neverland. "Hello, it nice to see you again Hook and the new group, don't worry we and here to cause trouble, we came to bring back Henry", Alice said smiling and waving to the group.

The lost boys had surrounded them, and the heroes staring standing in a close circle in case someone attacks. "Where is Henry!" Said Bealfire loudly to Pan, "Give us Henry now!" Said Emma who was right next to Neal. "Here, come on Henry go to your parents" said Alice, a small smile upon her lips when Henry ran to be rejoined with his family which were hugging. Alice felt a hand wrap around her shoulder and knew it was Peter, but then she saw Rumple and walked up to him. "Hello Rumple, how you've grown" , their were tears of happiness in her eyes from seeing her son after so long. They hug but Rumple was glaring at Pan who was was doing the same to him so he and the lost boys decided to join the hug for their own reunion.

(Dawn)

Peter gave the hero group permission to leave and never come back again and for his son Rumple to come back anytime on Alice's request to see her son again . The group left once they stepped into the water and closed there eyes, they did not leave before saying goodbye to the in-laws and lost boys, Alice was happy for seeing she now had a large family, so herself, Peter and the lost boys returned to celebrate once again for their own reunion.

The end