Chapter 14: Small chase

(Sorry, it took long readers)

_______________________

In the night while everyone was sleeping, Peter Pan was in his tent on his bed awake. He was holding a sliver ring that belongs to him, while the other piece was with his love, Alice. Everything was so stressful since they now made Henry believe but it's his family thats trying to find him and his son Rumple is in the way of his plans, so he thought of using his ideas against him by making a look alike cube that is the prison his son will try to put him in. 

Peter Pan P.O.V

Looking at the ring gives me so much memories of how I was still with Alice when she was awake. She didn't know about Wendy because I erased her memory since I was scared of her running away from me forever but no one leaves the island as I know, that was when I nearly killed Wendy for telling the truth to my beloved so I had Wendy locked in the cage and let Felix watch her but she won't be needed any time soon because I will make sure she is dead. 

I almost teleported myself to my beloved but didn't since one of the lost boys James came into my tent, "Daddy, zhen zwill mummy zwake" he said speaking in a baby tone since he has a little boy about 3 years old and didn't know about outside of the camp that much and what we do, so he had to stay in camp with the other little boys.

"I don't know James, go to sleep", I blew red powder on his face to make him sleep and rest him on my bed looking at him of how much he has grown like the other boys, Alice will be proud of him.

My love, Alice wanted children, but on Neverland you couldn't so I made her wish come true, only by bringing little boys that were hated by there family so she could care for them and show them the love they never had. She was sad after I told her what happened in their families, but was happy she got to take care of them and decided to be their mother, and me their father while the other boys would be there older brothers. 

The older boys were dancing so I went to sit upon the log that stuck to the floor and was my spot, "Welcome!!" I said aloud which caused everything to stop and the boys to grab their weapon but once they did they fell asleep. "Pan good day""Pan give me my son!!" Said two people, ah, my son and grandson after the other. "Welcome bealfire or Neal which one you prefer" I said smirking, standing up watching them thinking what to do with them since they are getting annoying.

Bealfire decided to shoot an arrow at me though I caught it "You should know that not ever going to work" I said and Rumple replied with a smug face, "We know so we laced the ink on the arrow". My whole body froze and I couldn't move an inch. "Grab Henry and lets go before the ink wears off", rumple stated and Neal went off to get Henry. I watched them run off into the forest and smirked, the ink had wored off, but today is not a good day for my, "Boys, lets play!!" I shouted aloud while the boys had scrambled around to get their things and run off into groups to catch their prey they were meant to catch. I stand still while they leave with Felix to get the boy back. I went to my tent and got my daggar and teleported off to where the boys are. "Hello, didn't think you could run away now" I said to Neal who was carrying Henry and Rumple who was standing forward to me.

Everyone P.O.V

"I escaped once, I can do it again!!" Screamed Neal who was protecting Henry from the lost boys incase they attack. Pan smirked "You didn't think I would let you off easily, I let you for this to happen, it's part of the game", then Neal looked shocked from the truth that it wasn't him who had figured it out but just part of the plan. "STILL, you might say that but I will protect my son!!" Shouted an angry Neal to Pan. Pan looked at Rumple and then Neal again, "You mean you don't know that dear old Rumple hear will kill your son Henry" calmly said Pan, Neal looked at his father shock on his face since that Rumple would betray him and kill his son. Pan smirked, watching the father and son start to fight, he took out a bit of red dust that makes you sleep and blew it to the two adults who fighting.

____________________________

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS READERS

ALSO PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT OR FOLLOW PLEASE

PLUS I MIGHT TAKE A LONG TIME TO PUT THE NEXT CHAPTER

BYE