Chapter 7: Capture

Hey to you readers im changing the scenes a little because i want it to be a more different than the episodes

______________________

Henry was dragged while his was knocked out by Tamara and Greg, Henry's family were searching for him then they saw him. Greg and Tamara was opening a portal to somewhere, "Greg, Tamara stop" said Regina and Emma with Killian, Mary Margaret, Charming, and Rumple. "Why should I saviour?" Greg smirked then jumped in after Tamara so that the portal has closed, "No!," Shouted Emma " what are we going to do" " when I find then I am going to rip their hearts out and crush it!" Regina shouted in rag.

All of them were panicking except Rumple "Well dearies, I think know where they went and the captain should know to so here Killian don't worry about the price i'll be going too" said Rumple passing a bean to Killian who was wide eyed and knowing what he ment. All looked up, "What where , Killian tell me where Henry is" shouted Emma, though the others were waiting for his answer and is he didn't answer Regina would be willing to rip his heart out, Killian still paled acted brave so he didn't look scared "Aye yes, if we want to go save Henry we would have to go to Neverland", when Hook said Neverland he had a tight grip though was trying to calm himself. "Lets go then" said Regina, "Yes but we need to get by my ship, so don't distract me" killian said, "Distract you from what?" Charming said questioning why because he seemed to notice Killian started to ple and have a tight grip so that his knuckles were turning white, "I told you I've went to Neverland before, Charming, lets go and I'll tell you things to be careful of that means you to love if you want to save your son.

It was still dark, they were holding onto there weapons incase some th ing happenes but while they were on boat since they had to get far away to open the portal, Killian decided to talk " I'll give you a warning" " Why a waring get us to Neverland NOW!!" interupted Regina in rage, "Calm down, let him speak Regina" said Mary Margarat "Well at least im helping though the island is bloody dangerous with lost boy and Pan," said Killian " k, so listen first th en I'll take you there, also remeber that there is a poison called dreamshade that can only be cured by a special water though you have to pay a price, remember to never trust Pan because his a bloody demon who likes to play trick and games though even if he look like a boy inside his just a ruthless killing demon". "What about the girl you talked about, Alice, can't she help, since she is Queen and can stop Pan" everyone turned to look at Charming who had a questioning look so they loooked at Killian with hope that she can hlep but that faded because Killian had said this "No, I told you she was poisoned so Pan put her into sleep to stop the poison from killing her" he said so they were left to there thoughts of what to do but Emma said "Can we save this Alice " "Yeah if it the only way to save Henry though, she might betray us so i think I should kill her in front of Pan and you guys try to steal Henry away then we all go back home" Regina said, "Dearie that you talking idiot, remeber he is the most feared Villian while you are third now anyway he would kill you and torture you so that you do not live again" "He is right," Killian agreed "leave it to us and you won't be hurting Alice and don't call her that or I'll kill you myself" he said dangerously to Regina, because if you hurt the Queen of Neverland than you would have to deal with everyone that lives on Neverland but that was when a wave came and knocked them out.

_______________________________________

HEY GUYS, HOPING YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, ANYWAYS THE LAST PART I SAID MEANT LIKE ALICE IS A FRIEND TO ALL THE NEVERLAND ANIMALS, FAIRES, INDIANS, LOST BOYS, MERMAIDS, PIRATES, PAN'S SHADOW, AND PETER PAN HIMSELF BECAUSE THEY ARE MARRIED TOGETHER IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW

VOTE AND COMMENT