Chapter 16: Awakened

Everyone P.O.V

(Alice dream world)

'Almost there' said a girl with dark brown eyes who was trying to break the spell, with her wolf friend Abyss who was helping the young child in case she fainted.

(On Neverland)

Nobody could feel the little shockwaves of magic running through Neverland but Neverland could, far away where a girl is hidden had started to awoken. Neverland put a barrier around the girl so no one would feel the strong magic and try to search for her. This was the Queen of Neverland, Alice Tiger. Her black with white tips had reached her ankle and their was her crown laying upon her head that was gifted from the fairies. Alice had realized she was at her's and Peter's secret place that was filled with with flowers, trees, waterfall and glowing lights around her. She stood off the bed and there was a splash of water beneath her feet.

It wasn't deep but was up to her ankles and had also gotten her long hair wet, but she smiled and spinned around happily in the water since she had awoken from her deep slumber. A soft lullaby had begun to play as she danced in the water.

Peter Pan P.O.V

I had put Rumple in the box that he tried to put me in and Neal was in the cave of secrets in which you would have to tell the deepest secrets to get to him. While thinking of how to get Henry to forget about his parents which he still has small belief I felt powerful magic running through Neverland, and it came from my queen place. I was angered at who was trying to break the barrier but she I checked their was no one their. So I went inside the barrier where my queen lies deep asleep

Everyone P.OV

Alice was dancing and splashing about in the water but didn't notice someone was coming to her. Peter still angered walked through the beautiful forest until he froze shocked. 

Peter P.O.V

I was shocked, she was awake, a happy feeling spread through me to Neverland. "Alice is that really you?", I tried to keep the tears away from showing. My Queen turned around and smiled, "Hello Peter, my King", she held her arms open and I ran to her. Hugging her tightly thinking this was a dream and she would be gone, "I'm here and this is not a dream, my love" she said softly hugging me tightly back.

Alice P.O.V

"Alice is that really you", I turned around smiling knowing it was Peter. "Hello Peter, my King", I held my arms out widely and he came running to me, hugging me tightly thinking this was a dream. "I'm here and this is not a dream, my love", I said softly comforting him, his tears were trailing down his face and his emotions were let out.

Everyone P.O.V 

(Pretend) "Neal!", said Emma hugging him once he got out the cage then slapping him in the face, "I deserved that" said Neal with a bright red hand print on his cheek, the others were watching the spectacle them Snow hugged Neal saying "Welcome to the family". So the rest of the grouped hugged him except Hook, Regina and Rumple since they really don't show affection toward someone else.

Then at the time while the group was hugging, Hook noticed something. "Guys, look around a little" called out Killian, "Why should we" said Regina. The group stood up from their hugging and looked around them, the forest was different now, the forest was a lot greener, flowers and plants were springing out of the grounds, and animals had come out to play. It was easy to see cause their were floating lights every for some reason. "What is this?" Asked Emma, "It's her, she's awake" said Neal in awe looking around in rememberance. "Who?" Asked Snow, Hook then answered, "Alice the Queen of Neverland".

___________________________ 

HOPE U LIKE THIS 

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW