Chapter 1: Henry

It was sunny in Storybrooke, people were getting ready for the festival while others had helped around decorating or making food. Regina the mayor of the town who is the Evil Queen, was helping and scheduling where everything must go and what or how much food they should be. Snow White also known as Snow or Mary Margaret was helping people how to bake food and desert with her husband Prince Charming also know as David. Belle was also helping people clean and get ready with her husband Rumplestilkin who was doing things in the shop like searching for his tie. Captain Hook also known as Killian was cleaning his sword and making it shiny, with the maybe exception making Mr. Smee search for his suit, to where for the dance and festival. Emma Swan daughter of Prince Charming and Snow White also known as the savior was putting on her make up and dress to get ready for the festival but also to make sure nothing happens because usually evil will rise and she would have to save the day.

Henry son of Emma and Bealfire was in his room until he book started to glow in one of the pages, " hm, what it's a new story cool, what gonna happen now!!" He shouted. When he opened the book to the page, it had said "Neverland" he whispered in fascination, he also wondered what it was like to be a lost boy because there you could have fun all you want. So Henry flicked through the pages straight away to read the pages of the story about Peter Pan who is the King of Neverland, he also had read about, the mermaids, lost boys, pirates, indians, fairies, and what happened on the island.

But when he was at the last page about neverland it showed a girl, "huh, who's this?. Alice Tiger, Queen of Neverland" he read out loud, when he read everything about her, of how she was Queen and fell in love, was kind to everyone, but when she was put to sleep because of a sleeping curse, the book had said Neverland became dark and gloomy because Peter Pan felt sad and hurt but it also said she would wake up when fate had decided her it was time to wake up. "Peter Pan must of been hurt when she was cast to deep sleep, I hope she wake up very soon" Henry said wanting to help and wake Alice up, but had no idea how or where to find her because the book had said Peter Pan kept her body hidden in a place he only knows for her to sleep until she is awoken, though he would ask Killian about it and make him tell the story so he could help her, " mum come on we can't be let and I wanna play the games and eat food!!" He shouted, so Henry and his mother left ready for the festivals.

 "Peter Pan must of been hurt when she was cast to deep sleep, I hope she wake up very soon" Henry said wanting to help and wake Alice up, but had no idea how or where to find her because the book had said Peter Pan kept her body hidden in a place...

_________________________

Hope you like this story and if you have any ideas what you think could happen next please write it at the comment below.

Please Vote, Comment or Follow.

Bye