Chapter 12: Peter Pan and Lost Boys

(With Emma and her group)

It was starting to get dark while they were still walking , "Hey guys I think I see something" said killian who saw a dark figure of a boy upon a cliff next to the trees, "I, I think that's Henry" said Emma who looked at the boy since she saw the clothes that Henry wore when he was taken away, "Henry, Henry!!" Shouted Regina as she ran to him, "Are you ok, are you safe?!!", while the other members ran after Regina worried about Henry too, but once they were close enough they saw Peter Pan smirking, "Why hello, ladies, gents, welcome to Neverland""Pan where is my son!!" Shouted a angry Emma since it wasn't her son, "Tch, no questions now, since I am the one questioning you," Pan said walking around the group who was cautious of every move he makes, "Nice to see you again Hook" said Pan who kept an eye on Killian while Killian did the same to Pan, "Yes, long....time, I guess", said Killian who's hand was now near his sword, ready to fight. Snow had her bow ready incase a fight starts though Charming was ready to draw his sword.

"Where....is...Henry, pan", Regina threatenly said, a fireball ready to shoot a him or take his heart out. "Oh, you mean the boy" said Pan who had his arm cross with a playful smirk on his face, "Yes, Pan where is my son Henry?" said Emma who had decided to talk. "Henry will not see you and you will not see him," said Pan who then shouted,

"Come on out boys and lets play!!", then the lost boys had started running to the group and started to fight them. Emma started to fight the boys but was starting to get weaker since she couldn't deal or keep up with so many blows and blocks, Snow was acting as backup to help her friends and family if they were attack from behind, Hook and Charming were back to back so know one would be behind the while they fight the boys who were coming at them and Regina she was shooting fire balls at them but they always seem to weaken then dissapear.

"Well I would love to stay and chat but we have to go" said Pan smirking and dissapeared with the lost boys. "NO, no, no, no!" Said Regina who was about to stop them from leaving, "Calm down Regina we will find them" said Snow. "Aye, lads you better cal, dow" added Killian, "Calm dow, no I cannot calm down since my son is with that monster who want to kill him!!" Shouted Emma but then thought back at what Killian gad said about a girl. "Killian can you tell us about that girl Alice since we might need information", Regina who was trying to calm her anger heard what Emma had said and turned to Killian who was thinking about what to say.

"Well, she has blonde hair which may look like white a little, skin is a pale white colour," Hook said thinking "As you guys know she is the Queen if Neverland, her life like Pan is connected to the island which may die considering if Regina kills Pan she dies too and then we have no Henry". Emma and Snow turned to look at the Evil Queen, Emma then said "Don't kill anyone, Regina" "Emma is right everyone we can't kill someone or her since this is not the answer maybe we can talk it out instead with Pan" added Snow.

"Like how is that going to happen, I want my son back!!" Shouted Regina. "Look Queen, if you dare hurt her I will not hesitate to kill you" venomously said Killian who look ready to do what he said, Charming had to hold him so he wouldn't to anything. "Look lets just Camp here for the night to calm our anger" said Charming who tried to calm people along with Snow, "Yeah it's better to not let anger control you, Killian, Regina, Emma, since they might use it to advantage " said Snow. So they went to calm down, set up the camp and slept. So in the morning they will search for Henry and the girl to stop Pan before it is to late.

________________

SORRY EVERYONE ABOUT UPDATING SO LATE, I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND THAT

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ALSO I'M MAKING A NEW FANFIC ABOUT REGAL ACADEMY SO PLEASE ENJOY THAY STORY WHEN IT COME OUT

VOTE AND COMMENT