Chapter 10: Watch and Death

Alice P.O.V (Spirit)

"I'm soooo bored", I was very tired since their was nothing to do in the place where I stay. I was in my room reading my book but I had gotten a feeling something was happening to Henry since I told him we would be able to talk together in his head but I couldn't since I was so tired and weak from how much power I used. I'm atill scared, what happens if I fall for him, " Oh, what would happen to Peter and Henry".

"Oh, no, no, no, no", as I started to panick of what would happen to Peter and Henry if they knew then something bad will happen. Then suddenly I saw black..... until I woke up, I saw my friendly wolf friend, "you are awake, I was worried since you slept longer than usual", if you don't know his name is Abyss, he has a light and dark grey fur with blue eyes also did I mention he is a alpha. Abyss was always with me when I entered my sleeping state but really I hope to understand what he is saying though I decided to use my magic and make a contract with him so we can talk to each other through telepath and other cool things, but usually I get lonely since he has alpha duties to attend, though he knows about me and I know about him too since we talked but he knows when I get tired my powers are weak so Abyss protects me while I sleep so I can gather more energy and magic for myself.

Everyone P.O.V

Peter Pan was playing his pipe while the boys and Henry was dancing for Henry becoming a lost boy, "My plans are perfect" thought Pan, he smirked then it disappeared when he felt someone trying to enter where his loves place where she slept peacefully.
Pan still had a grown but then smirked at the thought of how to play with this person, "Felix your leader while I'm gone!!!" commanded Pan, and he disappeared. From where Henry was eating and sitting on a log with a questioned, curious face until, "Dont try to think about that, mate" said Felix sitting down next to Henry eating a piece of bread.

Henry noticed that the other boys were sitting down with a sad expression, "Why?" questiond Henry, "You asked to many questions and you should know that where he is goning since it is in the book, kid", Felix said no more and Henry realised but whispered out in relisation, "Alice, Alice Tiger, Queen of Neverland, you mean the one that she is still asleep"" yeah, asleep though with poison still inside her from what Pan told us" said Felix. One of the lost boys who was the youngest Luke, "I miss mommy", he started to cry with the rest of the young lost boys while the oldest lost boys tried to calm them down thpugh took them to bed and read a story from what there mother left them, until it was only Felix and Henry, until Henry spoke "What hap-" "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", a scream cut off Henry, and those who heard were the inhabitants of the island.

Emma, Regina, Charming, Snow, and Hook woke up to the sound of screaming, Charming and Hook went to check but while that happened Neal awoken to the scream too and knew what happened to that person along with Hook who knew what was happening so decided to tell Charming to get back to camp since the scream ended. Felix said to Henry "Maybe tomorrow kid, go to sleep" and he walked out leaving Henry alone, since then Pan was tortouring the man and had killed him since that person wanted his queen, "My love you are safe" he said since they were now behind a tree where you can see Alice's body sleeping. Peter Pan than used magic to clean himself, the body to be gone along with the blood and made a rose appear in his hand, while he walked to his queen Alice, he bent down and place the rose between her finger though made sure there was no thorns, "Soon my love, you will awaken again with true love kiss, but till then you wait, forgive me my love, I love you forever" Peter Pan said affectionately caressing his hand acrosss her cheek, and their he slept next to her sleeping body.

___________________________

Hey everyone hope you liked the story

Please see if she should could be with Henry and Peter Pan or just Peter Pan

Please vote and comment 🐺😑