Chapter 17: Reunion

Everyone P.O.V

The whole group looked at Killian once he answered Snows question who looked in shock. "We can get Henry back if she's awake" said Neal happily his Queen and grandma (weird) was awake from her deep slumber. "How would you know if she is awake!?" Said Rumple with the group agreeing to him as they were looking at Killian and Neal. "You should remember, the island belongs to Pan and Alice so they described their feelings giving life to the island and sky." Answered Neal. "Bloody idiots, we told u before" said Killian putting his hand at the bridge of his nose sighning. "Then we better find her quickly" said Snow, who got a look of approval to both mothers wanting to find their son safe with them.

"Yeah, but how?" Asked Charming, then the group looked towards Neal, Hook, and Rumple. "WHY are you looking at me?" Said an annoyed Rumple since he didn't want to be caught in their stupid plan. "Because you're her son, meaning you could reason with her, and she won't expect if she doesn't agree to help us get back Henry" said Emma, looking at Rumple until Regina spoke, "So what, well capture her, then threaten her to give us back Henry.". "That won't be a good idea mate" replied Hook looking at Regina as she was stupid to not head there warning of what they'll try to do to their friend and Queen Alice. "Why not" said Emma.

"We warned you what Pan may do Emma, and me
And Rumple haven't seen her in long time so were kinda nervous to see our Queen and mother" replied Neal,"I am NOT scared" shouted Rumple, glaring at Neal who thinks he might be scared to see his mother which he is but doesn't show it infront of others. " you know a lot about her?" Asked Regina who was looking curiously at Neal, "Oh, that yeah, she already knew who I was and came to visit me and Rumple over their" said Neal, glaring at Rumple his dad with deep hatred. "So we see her and she'll help us, right?" Questioned Charming, staring at Neal who replied "Yes".

"Then let's go and find this queen" said Emma who looked at Neal and Rumple to start the lead to find the Queen tomorrow.

Alice P.O.V

Peter and I were sitting on the floating bed lying down in each other embrace looking at the shining stars that had now shown in the dark night sky. It was beautiful and I was happy to be back in my lovers arm happy was again though even if he did make mistakes, it wasn't his fault. "Peter" I said softly looking at his emerald forest eyes that were staring lovingly at me, "Hmm" he replied, "Are you going to let the Henry boy go now back to his family" I asked him. "Wah, but how-""I'm your Queen, even though I was asleep, I could see what u did, but remember Henry is also our family since we are his great grandparents, oh how weird is that, time sure is quite changing" I had spoke softly cutting him off about how I knew and why we should let Henry go back to his family.

"I didn't want to lose you" Peter said softly to me, tightening his grip incase I would disappear into thin air, "I was scared of what I did to you my Queen, and as my powers are back and Neverland thrives again, I shall bring Henry back to his family but seriously who doesn't like apples?" He said, and I giggled at the last question while he had his cute thinking face on. "I like to think it ran in the family because of the Snows, my love", I replied stroking the side of his face smiling.

"The family of Snows, maybe?, but he is also part of us my queen so what does he have to fear?"Asked Peter, I had replied "Maybe his mother side of the family's blood took more action on him while he has little blood of us in the family, now let's get a feast prepared for the reunion of our big family!!" I said happily, excited to meet them since they are a part of mine and Peter's little family, including my dear lost boys.

__________________________

Sorry for taking so long the next chapter is the last