Chapter 13: Almost broken spell

(In dream world)

Alice was laying in her bed thinking maybe she should help stop Peter of what he will do to Henry her grandchild since her son Rumple had Bealfire and he has Henry. Still she could believe and didn't know she was a grandma and a great grandma too, though those are the things once you are immortal watching as your family grows throughout the year. But she had felt something through the sleeping spell and was determined to try and break it herself before Peter will do some thing that will hurt everyone one.

Alice P.O.V (Night)

I was laying down on my bed reading with Abyss who was sleeping next to me since he finished his duty already. My thoughts started to wonder to the lost boys and Peter, I missed everyone there. When my heart started to ache I felt something happening to neverland since I'm connected to neverland like Peter. I was thinking of trying to wake myself up and stop Peter from doing anything else. I started to chuckle to myself when I thought of my son Rumple and wonder how he was doing with my daughter in law Belle. You might be wondering why my last name is not Pan, like Peter my family wasn't kind so I ran away with him to Neverland and we made the lost boys our own children. So I also made my last name Tiger which is why I let the lost boys have the same last name as me to show we are family but Peter is different since he is King, but don't worry he knows why.

Luckily I took some pictures and store it inside of my never ending bag that fits anything inside. "Might as well get cooking since my tummy feels hungry and how about you, Abyss" I said to him in which of my return his tummy sounded that of a growl. I went to the kitchen and thought what I might eat so I started to make pasta while Abyss eats his juicy steak. While eating I started to think about going to Henry dreams, so, I may help him on what is happening and maybe tell his mothers so they don't worry, OH, and I also can't wait to see Killian since it has been a long time.

Just then I finished eating, "oh Abyss when I leave will I be able to see you agian?" I asked him and he simply responded "yes" in my mind. I went back to my room to go to bed and sleep since it has been a long day and while that happened I also thought about Peter, my son and my friends.

(Morning)

"Aaaahhhh!" I said aloud, waking up since the sun was in my eyes. I looked around the room and fell back onto my bed, staring at the ceiling, 

while that was happening I started to stretched my back since they were very stiff right now

while that was happening I started to stretched my back since they were very stiff right now. 'That hurt', sighning I looked at Abyss who was right next to be so I wouldn't fall off the bed again. I stroked his black fur, watching him sleep since it was calming me down a little. 'This is gonna be a long day' I thought, I got up and the floor was cold but I had gotten into a dark green dress for today.

 'This is gonna be a long day' I thought, I got up and the floor was cold but I had gotten into a dark green dress for today

I walked into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth,

 Then I walked into the kitchen to make breakfeast for me and Abyss because I know he will get grumpy at times when there is no food

Then I walked into the kitchen to make breakfeast for me and Abyss because I know he will get grumpy at times when there is no food. Humming at song I started to hear music of the animals waking up and singing, at first I thought it was kind of weird but I guess since we are tales, that the music comes in some sort of background when we start singing. Looking at the window I saw birds flying teaching the children how to fly, other animals were getting food, etc. I smiled at them, that's when I heard the door upon so I turned aroung and there was Abyss who was moving side to side.

He looked like his was gonna fall, but he got to his spot soon which then I got his cooked steak out and fed it to him. I walked to my seat and started to eat the beacon and eggs plus toast since that was what I felt like eating. Usually at times I would skip but I do know I'm gonna need my energy for later so after all the eating, I cleaned and went to the Libary room which is really big and started searching for any spells that may help.