Chapter 15: Sensing

Rumple and Neal fell to the ground asleep, "Come on boys lets get back to camp!!" Shouted Pan. Pan had picked Henry up and teleported back to camp with him. He had put Henry in one of the tents he told the boys to build and guard when they got here.

(Emma and the group)

"Where is Rumple? " questioned Regina who was looking around and noticed that Rumple had not come with her when they had talk to Ariel, for her to send a message back to Belle to get something. They others had noticed too and looked aroundl " Well what were you doing you're highness, you should know he is not to be trusted!!" Shouted Killian who had a hook pointed at her. "Okay lets not fight" interrupted Snow who wanted to stop them befor it foes any further. "She's right its better if we hurry up so we can get the hell out of this place once we got Henry back, also maybe we could ask the indians for help, right Hook" said Charming who was looking around for any signs of danger in case something happens. 'No, they would skin us alive' replied Hook not explaining.

"Yeah, lets hurry, NOW, before its night time" replied Emma who was looking up to the sky and walked forward into the dark forest with the group following as well since it would be better to stick together before something happens.

Regina P.O.V (Thought)

It was already sunset but then I felt a wave of strong magic, so I stopped in my tracks looking around the forest.

Everyone P.O.V

They had looked at Regina when she stopped, "What wrong?" Asked Emma who was also waiting for an answer like the rest of the group of why she had suddenly stopped walking and was looking around. They group had noticed this and too looked around to see what Regina was seeing but, they had seen nothing so they looked back at Regina.

"Regina, are you okay" asked a worried Snow, she glanced at Charming who was looking around cautiously. "Didn't you feel that?" Asked Regina who managed to speak after looking around the dark forest, "Feel what?" Asked Emma, "What you talking about Queen there's nothing around, except maybe one of Pans lost boys", said Hook who pointed his hook around when he stated the fact of a lost boy around that might be spying. "No, it felt like magic, pure magic" said Regina looking at them, "Wait, Hook didn't you say that a girl was here that can use magic" asked Emma. "Yep, its Alice", replied Hook, "Well, we might get to meet her if she find us or we find her, because I think she is trying to wake herself up". "Really that means she can help us save henry, right?" asked Emma.

"Well that depends, meaning we would need to tell her the reason why we need help because she does not like liars, believe me my crew learned that the hard way." Said Hook, remembering what had happened when he lied. "Why, did she kick your ass" said Regina, "No!" Shouted Hook who didn't want others to look like he lost a girl. "You're denial" replied Regina, the others were listerning to what the were saying. "Guys stop, the faster we find Pan and get back Henry then we can go home, so try to get along".

That was when a Rumple who was covered in dirt appeared next to Hook, "Hello dearies, I have got some news" said Rumple, "What news?" Asked Emma, "Well I found out that Bealfire or Neal is alive" replied Rumple. Emma and the group was shocked that Henry's father was still alive, "Well I'll be leaving now, bye bye" said a smiling Rumple who disappeared somewhere. "Neal is alive", said a shocked Emma who looked at her mother, Snow had come up to hug her who had snapped out of what Rumple had just said to them. "Let's get going if we want to find both of them, quickly" said Charming who was looking at everyone, they had nodded their head and continued walking a little further before it got dark thinking how they were going to find the girl, get them back home and away from Pan before he does something to Henry.

___________________________________

Sorry it took long and please follow to see more