Chapter 5: Dream

Henry POV

"Hello Henry", I saw a girl call out to me then i woke up. "Ahhhh", I breathed heavily, "what was that" I ran my fingers through my hair, " she looks like that person from my story book, ah it was, Alice Tiger Queen of Neverland." I was so tired that i wanted to sleep again though i got up, brush my teeth and got changed in a pair of jeans and blue t-shirt, when i went down stairs my mom (regina) was cooking food, "oh, you're up early, sometimes I would have to wake you up."

Anyone POV

Regina looked at Henry while she was cooking but couldn't help but notice he look tired so he didn't have enough sleep, "Henry, what happened you look so tired""I had another dream about someone and there apart of my story book", henry said, Regina took this all in "Seriously Henry, now we have to save the world or dimension again" she said sarcastically. "I'll be right back" Regina said, and went off to tell the others of what henry had a dream again and they might have to save a place or someone, at about 12:00 pm they were at Regina's place "Henry, dear, whats wrong" ask snow, "yeah boy, what's wrong with your dream" said Killian (Hook ), when he got hit on the stomach " hey, charming why do that" he said groaning.           

Henry was watching then said " its about Neverland", that was when hook stopped his movement and asked "Why would you dream about that, only people who are lost dream abou that, Henry", henry replied "It's not about that, it's about the Queen of Neverland Alice, she was in my dream", everyone was listening  intently about why would he dream about her, but hook had said to cut off the silence, "so, Henry did she tell you anything""No, she only said hi but had a smile upon her face and she looked very worried in her eyes", Snow, Emma and Regina started to comfort him, that when hook had said " Don't worry lassy, she will come back into your dream and talk more", Emma questioned or asked Killian " why do you know something?" ( Regina) " You better tell or I will not let you live" she threatened, (Charming) " ladies stop, let Killian talk". 

"So why is she popping up in my dreams" asked Henry, "she must be trying to tell you something, so Henry, if she visits you, you have to tell me, because if she visits someone in a dream then its important, and if you wanna know how I know, it is because she told me what will happen to her and what I'll have to do", he said seriously, more than the others had heard him say, and then he left " goodnight" he said while walking upstairs. That left everyone confused, so they looked at the time, it was 6:57 pm, that was because they were arguing that they didn't notice they time, and they had realized they were hungry, so they ate, took a shower, and went to sleep, while Henry was thinking what she wanted to tell him, so closed his eyes and went to sleep in his nice warm bed.

________________

I hope you like this please comment and I

Will also be writing a new story soon so 

Just waitm and please vote, bye