Chapter 8: Neverland

Henry was starting to wake up, but blinked and saw darkness around him. He was tied up and their was Greg and Tamara at the fire, " You're awake kid" Greg said "Why are you doing this and where are we?" Henry questioned loudly but what Greg said had "Were at Neverland kid, the place us filled with magic" he smirked. "You're trying to destroy magic, why?" Henry said angrily, "No, no, Henry were not destroying it, we want its power" said Tamara, "Thats never going to happen when my parents get here!!" Shouted Henry.

Everything went into silence while Greg and Tamara smirked, "Are you making smores?" Said Henry, and Greg replied with "No, where making a signal"" For what?" Said Henry "To contact the lost boys". Then as on cue, boys swept in and captured them, while they were taking them somewhere, Henry had realized that they were the lost boys, while he had notice Greg and Tamara didn't so they were taking to a place, then the person who commanded them said, "Welcome to the home office I'm Felix", " Where are we!!" Shouted Tamara but Henry had thought of the girl he saw in his dream Alice Tiger, so he thought this might be the danger she was talking about and remembered that she told him to be careful. Henry the slapped out of his thoughts and watched Tamara and Grag ask question to the lost boys, "Well you're at Neverland and this are the lost boys" Felix smirked, and then a arrow with black stuff came flying towards Greg and killed him.

P.O.V Henry

My head was still pounding as I ask questions of where we are and why they were doing this. We had also gotten captured by the lost boys, but I thought of Alice Tiger and what she had said to me in my dreams. Then a arrow whizzed past me that was with this black liquid and had stabbed Greg which he intantly died from, I was shocked and I could tell Tamara was too until I shouted "Run!!" And I instantly ran off into the woods with Tamara just right behing me. Though a shadow came from the sky and rushed right towards us, "Duck!!" I shouted and we ran, though Tamara was dead and the shadow had taken off, that was until then I was pulled into a boys arm who I though was a lost boy, so I panicked.

"Calm down, I'll help up, I was also captured here" said the boy who started to cut off my rops, "How can I trust you?" I questioned him suspiciously, " You can trust me, as I said I was also captured though I can help" he then took a vial out of his hood, "What is that?" I asked in awe and suspiciously because the vial was glowing a gold colour, the boy replied " I stole this from Pan, now we have to go" he said and ran off, grasping my wrist and pulling me somewhere since we heard a lost get closer and closer near us, so the boy threw a knife somewhere and cut the lost boy that was following us while I was to afraid so I tried to keep up.

Anyone P.O.V

Since the mysterious boy and Henry were running they came to a stop, they were at the cliff, "Can you pass me the picie dust," said Henry "we could use that to fly. "How I don't know how to fly?" Said the boy but Henry smiled and said "Don't worry all you need is to believe in yourself and think if your happiest thought", while the boy clost his eyes Henry had sprinkled the pixie dust over his heard and then he was flying , "I did it!" He said. So Henry and the boy took off and landed in one of the forest, "That was great right, Henry?" "Yeah it was" but then Henry made a face, "Wait how do you know my name, I didn't tell you", the boy smirked and pulled of his hood "Hello Henry we've been waiting for you, I'm Peter Pan", Henry gasped in shock then was past out like a light when Pan blew red dust at his face, " Take him to camp boys" ordered Pan and the lost boys took Henry away, "Your in charge while I'm gone to do something Felix" said Pan as he walked away, " Yes Pan" said Felix and walked away but had known where Pan had gone since there were only two places he would have been....

Peter Pan P.O.V

I was walking to a white bed that was in the middle of the lake, though had a brigde so I can cross. Flowers of different kinds were everywhere while the water shined, crystal flowers bloomed, tress everywhere, no bugs, a shield to make sure this place is a normal temperature and no guest but only I and Tinkerbell are allowed in this garden to take care of my wife, I was sad seeing my wife Alice sleeping peacefully under the sleeping spell in bed though when I was sad or angry at the lost boys doing something wrong, I would come here to calm myself down and sleep, "A little more my love" I whispered to her and kissed her on the forehead and slept.

_______________________
HELLO EVERYONE I HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE😊