Chapter 6: Sleep

In this world flowers were everywhere, a cottage lay near a tree, a pinic planket with food on the grass and there  someone was resting on the pillow. Now this place was the dream world since she had fallen into deep sleep, her name is Alice Tiger, she is a very beautiful girl in a 14 year old body while Peter was in a 15 year old body (pretend). She had dark brown eyes and long black with white tips hair that reached till her ankle, her skin was fair milky white, her voice was smooth and soft when she spoke.

Alice Tiger POV

I was thinking of Peter who put me in the sleeping curse though its not his fault he added a little bit to much magic, it gets boring. "I'm bored", as many times I always thought of something though when I had try to contact Killian, a boh named Henry appeared, he most have something that can draw magic to him and for him to see me more clearly than like other people looking at a blurry vision though maybe he can help me which I have asked, I only hope he can help save Neverland and not get his heart taken.

From that thought my fist clenched, I didn't want that to happen and thought that maybe the saviour would save Neverland. I had told the fairies of what is goung to happen and they stay on Neverland helping Tink protect my body until I'm awoken, though I feel sad for thise fairies for not knowing where I am because they might not no where to go, from that thought tears started to pool from my eyes, "I'm not crying, I'm not, crying".

I take deep breathes, trying to calm myself from the whole thought, maybe I could try to caculate what I have done to help save Neverland so,

1) Contacted Killian (Hook) or the boy with the most believers heart Henry

2) Before I died told the faires 

3) Talk to Ariel, to tell her what going on

Yeah I think I'm done, but just looking at Peter through this portal TV, I think, I just called it that because I didn't know. Just looking i start humming a song then sing it 

"Dancing bears,
Painted wings,
Things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings,
Once upon a December.
Someone holds me safe and warm,
Horses prance through a silver storm,
Figures dancing gracefully across my memorySomeone holds me safe and warm,
Horses prance through a silver storm,
Figures dancing gracefully across my memory.Far away,
Long ago,
Glowing dim as an ember,
Things my heart used to know,
Things it yearns to remember
And a song someone sings                                                                                                                                       Once upon a December"

My eyes still closed, I teleport to my room and fall asleep, dreaming of Peter, Henry, Lost boys, Pirates, Hook, Indians, Tiger lily, fairies, Tink, my son Rumple dead as peter told me, I was cyring for days about that, and my adventures of fun when I have been in Neverland for a long time.

________________________

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE IF YOU LIKE IT 

BYE