Stress Relief - SMUT

Stress Relief

A/N: CHAPTER 300! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

A groan fell from your lips as you trudged into your apartment, slamming the door behind you and falling backwards against it. The large plank of wood was the only thing holding you up at the moment. You were exhausted from work and the trek to and from your job, and it took every ounce of willpower you had not to collapse on the floor right then and there.

Your car had broken down a few days ago, leaving you with no choice but to walk three miles to work and another three miles home. You worked in retail, so you were on your feet for your entire shift, save for your break time. In addition to being tired and sore, everyone seemed to be in a bad mood, giving you grief over nuisances that were out of your control.

"Love?" a silky British voice called from somewhere within your apartment. You were too tired to even murmur out a reply as Loki rounded the corner from the hallway to the living room, turning to see you by the front door. He saw a familiar expression on your face and his features softened. He crossed the room in a couple of quick strides and took you into his arms, lifting you bridal style. With a snap of his fingers, your shoes and jacket were gone, placed neatly by the door, and your purse sat on the coffee table with your keys.

He carried you to your bedroom and lied you down, proceeding to undress you soothingly. You knew his intentions were pure as he stripped off every garment, kissing you sweetly all the while.

"Turn over," he instructed gently. Had he been in a frisky mood, you would have groaned and refused. But you knew what it meant when he was being your caretaker.

Full-body massage.

You rolled over, resting your head on a pillow and folding your arms by your head. A cold breeze blew across your backside as Loki straddled your bare hips, giving him full access to your back. His large hands rested on your shoulders, kneading gently at first to get you used to the feeling. You hummed under his touch, your body relaxing immediately.

Slender fingers pushed at various pressure points on your back, working through all of the knots in your muscles, built from stress and overexertion. Loki used his magic to warm his hands like heating pads as they kneaded your skin, relaxing your muscles even further.

You hummed in approval as his fingers danced down your body, pushing at your sides and middle back. His palms ran up an own your curved sides before he pressed the heels of his hands into the dip in your back.

"Your hands are magical," you murmured blissfully as he worked lower, just above your ass. His fingertips smoothed over your hips as he adjusted his position to reach lower.

As the stress of the day melted away and he gently ran his soft hands over your rear, a new feeling emerged inside you. A tingling sensation began in your core and you wiggled under him, trying to convey your new desire.

He understood, sitting further back and spreading your legs with his hands. You complied, rising up on your knees just enough to comfortably spread your legs. Your arms rested by your head and your hands came to grip the pillow in anticipation.

He slipped a hand between your legs, dragging a finger between your folds. You gasped and wiggled against his touch as he repeated the action, adding just a bit of pressure to your clit. You whimpered and bit your lip.

His finger slid down to your entrance, feeling the wetness already gathered there, and he grinned. "Already so wet, love."

You whimpered, bucking your hips back for more friction.

"Patience," he teased, rubbing you slowly, enough to leave you wanting more.

"Please," you gasped.

"If you insist," he replied. You heard him shuffling, stripping himself. In a matter of seconds, he was naked behind you, rubbing his arousal against yours. You groaned when you felt his erection against your entrance, still teasing you.

Instead of indulging your request, he slid a finger inside you. You moaned softly as he began pumping, making you want to tighten your legs and collapse. His other hand held your hip, restricting your movements as you tried to rock against his hand. He added a second finger, thrusting slightly faster until you were a shaking, whimpering mess.

He finally withdrew his fingers and lined himself up behind you. You bit your lip as he pushed forward and thrust into your entrance. He was normally rough and dominant when being intimate with you, but tonight was about relaxing you, so he was taking it slow and sensual.

You certainly weren't complaining.

You moaned as he began rocking his hips, groaning at the feeling of your wetness surrounding his arousal. He leaned over your back, reaching a hand around your waist to attack your clit from the front. You gasped and gripped the pillow tighter, your legs trembling from pleasure as he hit you at every perfect angle. Him entering you from behind opened a new world of angles and G-spots for him to thrust, and he hit them perfectly every time.

His thrusts came faster, and you rocked back against each one. You loved slow and sensual Loki, but fast and hard thrusts were what made your orgasms so explosive and wonderful.

Loki got the hint, rocking faster. He placed both hands on your hips, gripping them forcefully as he slid in and out of you. You moaned beneath him, rocking your hips and adjusting your position so that you could spread your legs more.

He reached around you, fingers sliding over your clit once more. You moaned loudly, hips quivering from his touch. He quickened his thrusts and rubbed harder, listening to your moans to know how close you were.

One more thrust and you came undone, your orgasm shaking your hips before spilling all over Loki as he continued thrusting. He moaned at the feeling, gripping your hips to thrust harder and break his own release.

He followed soon after, leaning over you to growl in your ear as his release spilled inside you. He pulled out of you, snapping his fingers to clean you both, before lying down. He pulled you into his arms, letting you bury your face in his neck.

"Do you feel any better?" he inquired softly.

You giggled. "Much. As always."

He smiled, kissing your forehead. You slipped into a much needed nap, comforted by your loving god.