Convos with my BF

These are conversations that my boyfriend and i have had, i just wanted to share them. The world needs to know. 

xXx

Me: *scrubbing the art table clean after class with my boyfriend*

BF: Get it good Maddie

Me: *starts humping the table*

xXx

BF: You need to get on [the bus]

Me: No I need to get off

xXx

Me: *in art* *sighs, complaining* *pouts* Do you think I'm possessed?

BF: *holding eye contact, searching me from different angles* Nah... not today

Me: *smirks* *wide eyes* *:>* You sure about that!?!? *:D*

xXx

Me: *talking about death* (we are going to die together in an explosion, we already agreed on this, we're gonna bang in the front and dive off a cliff into the ocean and explode on the bottom) *talking about death as usual* 

BF: Do you have a death fetish? (?)

Me: No I have a spaghetti fetish

*looks at each other smirking*

xXx 

BF: *walking to bus*

Me: *walking to vocal after school*

BF: what's your wattpad so I can follow you? Didn't you say that you were going to write our conversations or something?

Me: Yeah, it's malikmyass

BF: Malik!? What the fuck is a malik!?

Me: *thrusts into the air moaning* A little of this and *twerks* a little of that and *moans* a little of that.

BF: *eyes wide* I thought that was my job.

xXx

**skating like we're on ice at school**

xXx

BF: *trying to show off after school, attempts to slide down the hallway, fails and falls on face* *gets up off floor ignoring the pain* WHOOPS

Me: Yep, that's what you said when you first said you wanted to bang me  *smirks*

Well then, that's all I have now. I have an awkward BF. But I am awkward too, so we are the perfect match. Haha love you bae and... Did you ever find my wattpad!?