Untitled part because i don't know what to name it

Video chatting with a guy i met on an io game when I thought my girlfriend was breaking up with me. I was about to burst into tears. He's playing some game and I don't want to just hang up but I feel like I'm gonna cry. 

He asked me what I was doing I just said  "Watching youtube haha" 

My voice was shaky af.

Fml.

And she wasn't even breaking up with me.

I called him back and played it off with a "I had to go do my daily masturbation routine." (he's used to me by now he understands)

He's emo and listens to a lot of the same bands I do, and he's gay. He loved Harry Styles too I'm DED. it went from heavy black veil brides to emotional Harry Styles. Gotta love weird fandoms.

We legit met on an io game.

What a sad story.

the first thing we said  was "this is awkward'' 

We argued about how underweight we were, like who was more underweight. ... Story of my life.

He saw my screen earlier... i turned on screen show bc  i didnt know what it was, and it showed all the smut and shit and I couldn't turn it off and he was laughing the whole time. I was blushing so hard.

he's playing a game rn with his friends online and im just here awkwardly typing away 

shit.

im so done.

one of his friends asked if he was still talking to me and other guy was clueless, and they played it off awkward and im dying and i sound like a cow.

x