♥Color Doesnt Matter♡

Love doesnt have a race or a face. Love is a feeling we all feel. Others fall fast but some dont.

The last part explains me....my name is Diamond Lane and love is something I dont feel. Ive been like this for as long as I can rememmber. This is the part where I tell you my whole life story but I dont think thats necessary. I will only tell you the basics. Im 5'0, long hair down to my waist and im curvy not too curvy but I think im just right. Oh yeah did I mention Im African-American??(Just to clear this up she is black&,indian)

Enough about me lets get this show on the road. Yeah Im in love but this happened unexpectedly. I guess this where I tell you the story....well here goes....

"Diamond get up sweetie before your late for school" I hear my grandma say. I groan but get up. "Go in there and get dressed before you miss that bus girl" she says shuffling out the room. I rise out the bed and to my closet.

I shuffle through my clothes and decide on a black long sleeve shirt,black pants,a figure 8 scarf and my black combat boots. I put my hair up in a pony tail and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth I made my into my room and grabbed the necklace my mother left behind before she died. I put it on and looked at the picture of her on the dresser. That was my bestfriend but drugs took her life. I shook the feelings off and decided to go downstairs. I made it down and my grandma put a bowl of cereal in front of me. "The bus will be here soon" she says. I nod my head and eat my cereal.

When I finished I kissed her cheek and grabbed my M.K bag. I walked outside and smelled the country air. We live in the middle of no where. The farm house was a big one because my grandfather is a very known man. My grandma is white and I think they are cute. If it was my choice I would be in the city but this farm house is all I need. The only things I hate are the facts that I have to go to the city for clothes and my school is 2 hours away in the city which causes me to wake up early.

I was snapped out my trance when I heard the bus pull up. I got on and almost all the good seats were takened. I went to a seat in the back and sat by myself. Since this was my first year at thr new school I knew things were going to be bumpy.

"We have a black girl on the bus" one of the kids in front of me whispers. I throw daggers I know she cant see. Thats another thing I forgot to mention some kids in the country grow up like their parents: disliking my color. I roll my eyes and decide not to respond. I dig through my M.K bag and look for my headphones. When I find them I place them in my phone and let the music take me away.

*1 hour 30 minutes later*

I got off the bus and looked at the school. This was going to be hard this high school was bigger then the one I went to in Arizona. I got my letter out and went to the main office and gave the secretary my letter. She signed the sheet and gave me my schedule. "I dont think I can get around by myself" I say. She smiles at me then look beside me. "Mareo can you please show Miss.Lane to her classes she will be in A.P with you" she says. I look to the side of me to see a boy about 6'0 short black hair,glasses and a tongue piercing looking at me. He looked at me like I was foreign I see why...We werent the same color

*Yeah I wanted to start a new story and dont think im racist my boyfriend inspired this book and he will be helping me update it so guys please support this book I would appreciate it lets see if this book will be a hit like the other ones we will see FOLLOW.VOTE.COMMENT-XOXO-DESTINI♡♥♡

*WHAT I WANT DIAMOND TO LOOK LIKE IS ON THE SIDE AND YEAH THAT GIRL ISNT AFRICAN AMERICAN BUT SHE WILL DO TIL I GET A BETTER GIRL*