"My name is Mareoa"

*Mareoas POV*

When it comes to love I have no room for it. Ive always been like this. It seemed like everybody I loved abandoned me. Im not goth but I do consider myself emo. I dont do the selfharm either. Im 17 years old and I know how to charm somebody.

I guess Im suppose to tell you guys how I met the beautiful Diamond Lane? Well if so then here it goes.....

"Mareoa get up honey its time for school" my mom says. I dont hesistate as I sprang out of the bed. I look at my mom and she is smiling. "Get dressed so you can eat breakfast" she says. I nod and she leaves the room.I go into the bathroom do my hygiene thing then got to my closet.

I grab a black shirt,black pants and my black chucks. I quickly put it on and check to make sure my jet black cut is looking right.

After glancing in the mirror I put my gauge into my ear and walk downstairs. "Oatmeal or pancakes?" my ask me. "pancakes" I say. She nods and hands me a pancake with whipped cream on it. I lick my lips then dig in.

"Sweetie this year make some genuine friends please" my mom pleads.

I swallow then look at her. "whats wrong with Frog and George?" I ask. "You have a friend name Frog thats the problem" she says. I laugh. We call Josh Frog because the kid can jump high and he does a kermit the frog impersonation.

"Ok mom I will try make a friend-"

"Or girl thats a friend" she says interuppting me. I sigh but nod my head as I take the last bite of my pancakes and stand up. I kiss my moms cheek and head out the door.

I get inside my 2013 mustang and drove off.

*20 minutes later*

I got to the school and went to the senior list and found my schedule. Everything was perfect until I seen drama class on my schedule. I had to change that if not my crazy ex,Stacey,will stalk me.

I rushed to the office and stood next to a person talking to Mrs.Sanders. "I dont think I can get around by myself" she says. I quickly get beside ready to cut her off but Mrs.Sanders changed my plan. "Mareoa here can show you around." she says.

Just like that we snapped our heads to look at each other. The girl standing in front of me was....black.

People here were gonna give her a hard time I knew it. She probably is better off meeting with me. "She has your classes just show her around" Mrs.S says to me again. I nod and hold the door open for the girl. She walks out mumbling thank you under her breathe.

We were on the first flight of stairs now and she still wasnt talking. I decided to be nice and start a conversation. "Sooo whats your name?" I ask her. She looks up at me like she didnt expect me to talk.

"Im Diamond Lane...just call me Diamond" she says. I nod and hold out my hand. She hesistates then shakes it. "Im Mareoa Vasquez....just call me Mareoa" I say. She nods and keeps walking. "How old are you?" I ask. "17..you?"she says.  "same" I reply. We continue to walk.

"Umm are we allowed to go off campus for food?" she ask. "Yeah..why?" I ask. "I dont like school food" she says. I chuckle. "What kinda car you drive?" I ask. She looks at me and her cheeks go red. "I dont drive" she says. I looked at her shocked. "why?" I ask. She looks at me then replies "Its too personal" she whispers. I nod and leave it at that.

We made it to the first class of the day....A.P History. I went to my desk and sat in it. The teacher talked to Diamond for a lil bit then told her to sit where she liked. I was expecting her to take the seat up front but to my suprise she sat next to Casey Tanner....the most racist girl at our school. When Diamond sat next to her Casey had a smirk on her face. When that girl smirks..nothing good happens.

"Dr.Weldon can you explain to the Nigger that blacks sit in the back." she says. Diamond looks at her but what she does next shocks all of us. She dropped her bag and hit Casey with a falcon punch to the jaw.

"Dr.Weldon the Nigger hit me" Casey says. Diamond grabs her purse and walks out the room. Her first day here and she thinks this is bad. I hope she doesnt think this is all she is gonna be in for. She made the worst mistake by hitting Casey Tanners. These people were gonna be on this girl like white on rice.  Im.just gonna wish her the best.But first Im gonna try my best to comfort her.

*Just wanted to introduce Mareoa to you guys. so what do you think about the story let me know something guys because Im liking this story please continue reading because It means the world to me....I love you guys ♥♡♡♥ no matter the race or the face you have a place in my heart- XOXO- Destini