Suprising Morning

*Next Morning*

*Diamonds POV*

The next morning I woke up with a poundind head ache.....I sat up and noticed a arm wrapped around my waist.

"MAREOA!!" I scream panicking and hitting him in the side of his arm.

he groans then gets up.

"What Diamond?" he asked clearly annoyed with me.

"Why are you in this bed with me??....goodness Mareoa im praying that we didnt sleep together!!" I exclaim.

He scowls. "We slept together but didnt have sex....You were talking in your sleep...I climbed in so you would stop." he says.

Instead of replying I got up and went to the toilet. I emptyed out the contents inside of it.

This hang over was the worst I had in a while.

"You okay?" Mareoa asked when I came out from brushing my teeth I nodded.

I reached over to the table and shot my grandma a quick text telling her I was fine. I then laid on the bed again.

"I have the worst headache ever" I say. Mareoa gives a quick chuckle then shuffles out the room.

When he came back he had two tylenols and a cup of water.

"Thanks sweetie" I say giving him a grin.

He gives my cheek a small kiss before walking out the room again. My phone started ringing when he left and I picked up.

Me: "Hello?"

??: Why isnt Mareoa picking up the phone.

Me: Who is this?

??: Cassie

Me: He is downstairs with his mom

Cassie: Why are you at his house?

I roll my eyes and hang up. I shouldnt be talking to her she poured a beer down my back.I decided not to be lazy so I got up and walked out the room and glided down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Mareoa at the stove and his mom reading the paper.

"Hello sweetie are you okay?" she ask. I nod and give her a reassuring smile.

I walked over to the counter and sat on it staring at the food Mareoa was cooking. When he finally noticed me he smiled.

"Cassie is looking for you" I say.

"How would you know this?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and made a phone out of my fingers.

He sighs before continuing with the food."Im starting not to like her" he says. I give him a devilish smirk. "Why not?" I ask  He returns my smirk. "I have my eyes set on some milk chocolate he" he says pushing his way between my legs. When he gets there he rest his hands on my thighs.

I look at him in complete awe until I hear a throat clear. We look back at his mom still sitting their staring at us like we were Brad and Angelina.

My cheeks suddenly get hot and I push myself off the counter and make my way back upstairs. But not before I heard Mareoa's mom say something along the line of "Why didnt you kiss her"

I chuckled and kept walking up the stairs until I got back to Mareoa's warm bed. I buried myself in the sheets and just laid their.All of a sudden my stomach made a loud grumble and I laughed.

"Good thing Im bringing you this" I hear Mareoa say.

I look up and he has a bacon cheese biscuit with a side of grits. It looked good.....wait no....it was mouth watering.

He handed me the plate and stood by the door. He watched me take that first bite. I moaned at how good it was.

"Mareoa come here" I say. He does as I say and comes over to where Im sitting.

I beckon him closer until his face is up close with mine. I pecked his lips then continued eatting.

"I should feed you more often"he smirks. I blow him a kiss that he catches. "Maybe you should" I say. I give him a flirtatious smile before he walks down the stairs again.

That boy was knocking my wall down....slowly.

*Yeah guys VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW...TELL ME WHAT YA THINK I NEED THIS FEED BACK NOW I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :) JUST DO YOUR SHARE AND I WILL DO MINE -XOXO-DESTINI