All Play No Work

*After School*

I waited on the top of Mareoa's car. He was still at his locker getting the rest of his books. I was dreading going to the market but I would make the best of it. All I had to do was see how business is. I was snapped out my thoughts by loud laughter. I turned around to see George, Frog, and Mareoa walking my way.

"Hey Diamond" Frog and George say at the same time.

I wave and get ready to get down.

"Where you think your going?" Mareoa asks. I smile as he pushes his way between my legs. "Hello" I say resting my hands on his shoulders.

"You coming to the market?" he ask. I nod rolling my eyes. "Aww wittle Diamond wanna go home and take a nap" he tease.

I pull his ear and smile. He then groans and I laugh. "Diamond unless you tryna get Mareoa Jr. dont touch my ear" he says rubbing his hands on my thighs. I bite my tongue holding back laughter. "Can you let me down?" I ask.

He smirks. "What are you gonna give me?" he ask.

  I roll my eyes and peck his cheek.He then helps me down. "Just let him cuff you" George says. I just look at him as Mareoa opens the front door to his car.I get in and close it putting on my seat belt. The ride to the country was gonna be a minute so I put my beats in and drowned everything out.Afte a lil while I got drowsy and sleep took over.

*3 hours later*

There was a small tingly feelings going on in the palm of my hand. My eyes fluttered open and they met Mareoa's beautiful eyes.

"Welcome back gorgeous" Mareoa says. My cheeks turn a tomato red color as I try to hide it.He then gets out and open the door for me. I quickly close it and hop on his back ready to sit around and do nothing.

He gave me a piggy back ride all the way to the his office. He sat me on the desk and pecked my lips. "Ive been wanting to do that all day" he says.

I give him a devilish grin. "Too bad you cant do that all the time" I say. He gets what im doing. I just turned this into a challenge. Mareoa was going to try to get me to confess my unconditional love for him. Too bad it aint gonna easy.

"Come on lets go clock me in" he says extending his arms out. I reach out and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and hold my hands around the back of his neck. When we get to the post he pins me against the post and goes into his back pocket taking out his slot card. He slid it in and the clock started.

"Let me go get dressed...meanwhile go mess with George or Frog" Mareoa says. I nod as he lets me down. "Or you can change in front of me" I tease. He gives me a scowl.....I just started a war.

*30 minutes later*

"Frog your so stupid" I say tearing up from laughing.

"Forreal  Diamond they wouldnt even let me put my pants on" he says.

I laugh my ass off again. This boy is crazy.

During my rants of laughter a pair of hands wrap around me. I was about to snap my head around until soft kisses were being planted on my neck.

"Mareoa you shouldnt be doing this with your bosses grand daughter" I say.

He gives me a evil smirk. "I guess we will have to keep this between us" he says.  I turn to his face and smile.

"Mkay I guess you can be my little secret" I say. He then kisses my jawline.

"Get a house" Frog says.I look at him confused. "I thought it was room?" I say. He nods. "you two will need a house.....you can cut the sexual tension with a knife" he says.

"Just shut up and go on break" Mareoa says to him. Frogs eyes light up. "FOOD!" He yells while pushing his fist in the air. I let out a giggle as he goes to clock in on break.

"You hungry?" Mareoa ask. I smile and nod. He grabs my hand and takes me towards his office. He had everything set up. It was like a cheap date......it was perfect.

"Enjoy" he says. I sit down and open up my plastic container. My favorite korean food....bulgogi....it is excellent. I grabbed the fork and went to work.

*10 minutes later*

I was finished. Mareoa stared at me chuckling. He then got up and took the empty container and threw it away. Afterwards he came and stood over my chair kissing my neck tenderly. His mouth found the spot on my neck and he sucked gently. I held back a moan. Then I realized what he was doing.

I pushed him away and pulled out my compact mirror.........Mareoa gave me a hickey.

*HOPE YALL LIKED IT....VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU GUYS

COMMENT PLEASE IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD.....I LOVE YOU GUYS- XOXO-DESTINI