Exams & Graduation Speeches

ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS!!! OH GOSH!!! GUYS LETS GET INTO THESE CHAPTERS!!!

____________________________________________

I succeeded by saying what everyone else is thinking.-Joan Rivers

*May 19*

Today was the day...Exams came back and this was going to make or break me. 

My classmates and me were sitting in here shaking.

We were so ready to see who the top of the class was. It was literally eating at us all.

When Dr.Weldon finally came back I looked at Abi and she grabbed my hand.

"You got this" Abi whispered.

I nodded and Dr.Weldon cleared his throat getting all our attention.

"Mareoa Vasquez, Diamond Lane, Josh Benson,George Ashford,  and Abigail Wright" he says calling our names.

We all look at him and he smiles.

"You all graduated top of the class Diamond you are valedictorian because you scored 1 point higher...but I wanna do something different this year....all of you meet me after school" Dr.Weldon says.

We all start hugging each other and smiling.

"Now that this is done..the rest of you can get your scores" he says.

He starts calling names as me and my friends go back to our seats.

I was excited....I was finally getting out of high school...finally.

I had to come up with the garduation speech....I knew this was going to be hard...A speech alot of us would remember for a long time.

My thoughts were interrupted by the intercom.

"CAN WE HAVE ALL THE GRADE LEVELS IN THE AUDITORIUM FOR AWARDS DAY....I REPEAT ALL GRADE LEVELS TO THE AUDITORIUM" Our principal said over the the speaker.

Mareoa picked me up making me shriek.

"Lets go babe....to the cafeteria" he said.

I look to my left and Abi was in the same predicament.

"GEORGE LET ME GO!!" I could hear Andrea scream.

I looked to my right and we all were in our boyfriends arms.

"Lets get our dinner to the cafeteria" Frog teased.

Abi look at me and I laughed.

"Frogs going to eat you" I joke.

Before Abi can reply Mareoa brings my ear up to his mouth.

"He is not the only one trying to eat.... you know" he says winking at me.

I feel my cheeks flush as im carried to the auditorium.

*1 minute later*

Everybody was in the auditorium. Seniors in the back, all the grades under us in the middle or front.

When our principal walked in everybody got silent. He went to the podium and cleared his throat before talking.

"Tomorrow is your last day here at this wonderful high school....well for the ones graduating....Your teachers and I would like to give you a token of appreciation....lets start off with our connection teachers....Coach Carter" the principal says leaving the podium.

Coach Carter walks up and gives a short introduction.

"I just wanna thank these two special students....they got our girls to championship and we won....for the first time in West Point history we actually won the championship game....but these girls gave their heart to volleyball...so on behalf of the volleyball team I award Diamond Lane and Khyleigh Wright the 2015 Team work award" the coach said.

The crowd clapped as me and Khleigh went up and got our medals.

We gave each other hugs and I went to the mic.

"This goes to the whole squad..I love you all and I will miss you all" I said.

The rest of awards went by in a blur. Next thing you know  its the end of the day and we are in Dr.Weldon's room.

He waited til we were all seated then he took his glasses off.

"I want you guys to make a big power point of your whole year...like I want you to include pictures and music....make it about you guys and at the end... Diamond you will deliver the speech. Sum up your year, talk about the future but most of all touch some hearts...I hope I can trust you guys to do this" Dr.Weldon said to us.

We all nodded and left his room.

When we got out the class room we all pulled our phone's out.

"Ive got 435 photos in the bestfriend pile" I say.

"317" Abi says.

"567"  Mareoa says.

"409" Georger says.

" I have 1,345" Frog says.

We all look at him.

"What you guys do alot of funny crap?" Frog says.

We all let out a sigh.

"Lets go get started" I say walking ahead.

Oh boy only 1 more day.

____________________________________________

Hey guys sorry ive been busy but only 2 more chapters....how you guys feeling bout it?

It sucks I know...but we still have some time lets enjoy it....I love you guys and if any of my followers are depressed or having bad thoughts please talk to me im here for you all even if im just a stranger...I know how it feels to be stressed....I know how it feels to be suicidal in fact im almost a year clean from cutting...so guys if you need anything im here through it all KNOW THAT....I LOVE YOU ALL - XOXO-DESTINI

Dont forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW❤