"I guess I got my answer"

"DIAMOND GET UP....DIAMOND WAKEY WAKEY....AYE CAPPUCHINO GET YOUR ASS UP"  Frog yells and shakes me. I open my eyes to find him on top of me.

"Ugh out of all people why did I choose you to live with?!" I ask myself.

"Oh darling its because you love me" Frog says.

I scowl. "Get out so I can change" I demand.

He throws up his hands in a surrender form then backs out shutting the door. I go over to it and lock it. 

Today I was gonna do what I had to do. I was gonna confess to Mareoa and ask him does he feel the same.  It was a big step but I hope he understood I was tired of the games.

I quickly checked my phone to see a goodmorning text from him and a text from my grandma.

I tapped her text to see the rest and this lady wrote me a novel.

Diamond listen me and your grand father  are sorry we yelled at you and we understand your angry at us but running away isnt the solution I hope you learn from your mistakes.....Your just like your mother, Strong and bold. She made mistakes all the time but when it came to people she loved it was as if she was perfect....Im sorry this happened Diamond...but your mom would agree with me when I say you need to focus on finding yourself.....take this to the heart baby girl-Granny Lane

P.S....I love you dear.

This text almost brought a tear to my eyes. I missed my mom I wish she was still here. She would tell me what to do. I would have her here to tell me everything I should do when it comes to Mareoa. Sadly drugs took her from my world.

My sudden happy spirit was down the drain. I didnt feel like smiling but I pasted that fake smile on my face. I was slowly dieing on the inside but I refused to show it.

I went to my suit case grabbed my black ripped skinny jeans, a white baby t-shirt that showed my belly ring off and my black combat boots.

I then dragged myself into the bathroom and did my hygiene thing.

After my hygiene thing I came out and  hooked up my curling iron.

A couple minutes after it got hot I started curling my hair. I curled it til I was satisfied and then I put on a coat of lip gloss.

When I was finished I made my way downstairs to frog eatting a bowl of cereal.

"Want some?" Frog asked.

"No thanks ill just wait til your finished so we can leave" I say.

He nods his head and continues eatting. I take the time to scroll through my T.L on instagram.

There was nothing special on there besides a pic of Cassie saying she found love.

I rolled my eyes and looked up when frog got up.

"Lets head out Lane" Frog says.

I grab my M.K bag and follow him out the house and into his car.We get in a nd put our seat belts on and head out.

*30 minutes later*

We pulled up to the school  and my stomach was doing gymnastics. I was gonna confront Mareoa when I saw him. I wanted him to answer one question for me.

Does mareoa like me?

I hope he doesnt hurt me. It will make me feel like an ass if he does. I hope you guys have your fingers crossed cause Iam about to take a giant step.

"Diamond whats wrong?" Frog asks.

"Frog Im gonna confront Mareoa and tell him how I feel" I say.

Frog gets a big grin.

"I knew something was up....what if he doesnt like you back though?" he ask.

I smile. "If he doesnt promise me it wont affect me and you...mkay" I say.

He holds out his pinky and we make it official with an pinky swear. I let go of his pink and he point ahead. Mareoa was standing at the front of the school posted up. I quickly got out the car determined to make it to him.

But before I can make it somebody beats me to him....that somebody just so happens to be Cassie.

She walks up to Mareoa and she is all in his face. This confuses me. She was just talking about a boyfriend on Instagram. Oh Gosh....that boy is Mareoa.

She kissed Mareoa and he didnt deny her he placed his hand on her waist.

I sat there and watched until Mareoa caught contact with me. His eyes got big and he pushed Cassie away. Before he can make it to me I run into Frogs arms. I sobbed into his chest and refused to look up.

I guess Mareoa gave up and decided to go back to his little girlfriend. I should have listened to my grandmother.

"Are you okay Diamond?" Frog ask rubbing my back.

I look up at him. "I got my answer Frog" Is all I say as I start to sob into his chest.

Mom I wish you were here.

*SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATES IVE BEEN PLANNING PROM AND GRADUATION AND THINGS ARE HELL BUT GUYS THANKS FOR STILL SUPPORTING NOMATTER WHAT....WELP ONLY ONE QUESTION:

WHAT SHOULD DIAMOND DO?

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW

ASLO FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER @TUPACS_BLASIAN IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.-XOXO-DESTINI