Diamond is Drunk

Recap: Hi....im Tanya....Tanya Lane....your cousin.....

*Diamonds POV*

This girl is crazy.How is she gonna get into a fight then tell me she is my cousin. This has to be the most dumbest shit Ive heard in a while.

"I.....ummm.....Yeah I dont believe you" I say finding the words. The Tanya girl looks at me and scowls.

"I'll be by the house tomorrow" she says. I shrug my shoulder and walk pass her and towards Mareoa.

"Im actually tired can I sleep at your house?" I ask. He gives me a genuine smile and nods.

Then suddenly a cold liquid starts trinkling down my  front and back. I turn around and Cassie has poured a beer on me.

I look at her and I can tell she is drunk. If I wasnt so tipsy my damn self I would have hurt her.

"Your drunk.......George make sure she gets home" I say referring to Cassie.

He gives me a nod before I walk outside being followed by Mareoa. I get to the steps and put my heels back on. I attempted the first step and nearly fell on my ass.

Thanks to Mareoa that didnt happen. "Slow down Cowgirl" he says. I laugh. "Immm....Sooo waisteeedd" I slur.

Suddenly I was swept off my feet. "Yeah your lucky we dont have school tomorrow.....your headache is gonna be horrible" he says. I wasnt listening to him though....I was too busy playing with his chubby cheeks.

When he got to his car the last thing I remembered was him putting me in and wrapping me into his Jacket.

*Mareoas POV*

As soon as I put her inside the car she was out like a light. Diamond was soo cute when she slept. Her hair was in her face, and her bottom lip poked out like she was pouting.

I quickly took my eyes off her and placed them back on the road....then something crossed my mind....How was I suppose to get her dressed?

I decided to decide that when I got home. I knew my mom would understand. She understood everything.

*35 minutes later*

When I pulled into the drive way I quickly shut the car off and made my way towards Diamond. When I got to her side I gently open the door and picked her up. I tapped the door to make it shut then made my way towards the house. I opened the screen door and before I could grab my key my mom opened it.

"Whats wrong with Diamond?" she says concerned. "Beer" is all I say.

She nods her head understanding. "Take her into your bathroom sit her in the tub and cut the cold water on....She wont be sober but she will be aware for a couple minutes....give her some comfortable clothes" she says. I nod and take Diamond upstairs.

I set her in the tub and she groaned a little.I then cut the water on freezing and let it sprinkle on her.

"Ahhh...WHAT THE HELL??" She screams at me. I then turn the water off and help her out. I hand her a bag,boxers,my sweats and a tank top.She takes them and lets out a yawn.

*5 minutes later*

she hands me the bag and literally dives on to my bed."You need anything?" I ask. She doesnt reply and I walk over to hear a light snore coming from the bed. I smile as I realize she is sleep again.

I take the clothes down stairs and my mom takes them from me. I then went to my room and took a quick shower and grabbed my boxers and sweats. After getting dressed, I grabbed a comforter off my bed and a pillow and laid on the floor. I was just happy Diamond and me were okay.

*Sorry I havent been updating Ive been very busy but im gonna start doing better but guess what?? SATURDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! YASSS IM GETTING OLD BUT IM SETTING UP A P.O BOX FOR PEOPLE WHO WANNA SEND ME STUFF....I think that wpuld be cool if you wanna send me stuff just Message me for the P.O Box info and I will give it to you SATURDAY I WONT UPDATE SINCE THATS MY B-DAY SO DONT BE DISSAPOINTED BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS FOLLOW VOTE COMMENT-XOXO-DESTINI♥♥♥