A Bitter Bitch

I signed with a legal team Guys!!

Hello lovely people.....Welp heres another update...I hope you enjoy it....Not Edited...Sorry for mistakes

____________________________

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean – Maya Angelou

*Next Morning*

I got no sleep at all. All through the night I kept waking up. I was scared. Just the fact my step father was here scared me.

He did soo much to me....I knew he would kill me if he got a hold of me.

"Hey Diamond you going to school?"Mareoa says from the door.

I sit up and nod.

He looks at me with a look of worry.

"We are leaving soon" he says

I get out the bed and decide to just throw something together.

I got my grey sweat pants,grey and black Last Kings Hoodie with my Jordan socks and my grey black and white Jordans.

I threw them on the bed and decided to do my hygiene thing for school.

*10 minutes later*

I came out wrapped in my towel. I closed my door to my room and put on my grey and orange Nike sports bra and some spongebob boxers...yes I said boxers dont judge me.

I then slipped my outfit on and un- wrapped my hair.

I combed one side to the back and let the other side chill on my shoulder.

I then lotioned my face up and put some E.O.S on my lips.

I grabbed my M.k bag and my Nike duffle bag for practice. Lastly I grabbed my phone and my Ray Bans and made my way down the stairs.

"Woah Diamond...you have huge bags" Frog says.

I quickly take my hands and cover my eyes.

"I was talking about the duffle bag" he jokes.

I scowl at him and put my glasses on.

A couple seconds later Mareoa comes down and grabs my duffle bag.

"You ready Love?" Mareoa ask.

I nod my head not really in the mood to talk.

Frog gets into his car as me and Mareoa climb into his.

"After school events?" Mareoa ask.

"Volleyball....you?"I ask.

"Yeah Football practice" he says.

That reminds me. I punch him in the arm.

"You didnt tell me you were QB" I say.

He rubs his arm. "I didnt think it was important...im sorry!" he exclaims.

I chuckle and close my eyes for the rest of the ride to school.

*2 minutes later*

We pulled into the parking lot of the school.Mareoa jumps out and comes to my side opening my door. He takes my duffle bag and slings it over his shoulder.

He takes my hand and we walk into the school building. The first person to hug me is Abigail.

"You seen Frog?" she asks me.

"Yeah he is outside" I say.

She makes her way out the door to find him.

I look at Mareoa and he looks at me.