Christmas Day

Answer question at the bottoms plzz....3 more chapters to go then I can start the bad boy mows my lawn....trust me it wont be a dissapointer....Lets get into this chapter though.

____________________________________________

"DIAMOND WAKE UP FROGGY WAKE UP...EVERYTHING IS PERFECT" I hear Tiffany screaming.

I open my eye lids and the little 5 year old was staring at me with a toothy grin.

"Tiffany who is up with you?" a over protective Frog says.

Tiffany goes over to his lap and sits on it.

"Mareoa is up with me Froggy...my mommy came early this morning to give me my insulin and check my blood sugar...she says im fine for the day" she rambles.

Frog laughs and looks at Tiffany.

"Your hair is coming back in" he says.

Tiffany smiles and looks at me.

"Im going to have long pretty hair like Demond" she says pronouncing my name wrong.

I rise from the bed in my pajamas and make my way down stairs to my grandma, grandpa and Mareoa drinking hot chocolate.

"Merry Christmas" they all say.

I give them all pecks on the cheek.

"Merry Christmas to all of you" I say.

"Well I think me and your Granpa should go get supper started" my grandma says wheeling my grandpa out the room.

When she leaves Mareoa comes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Weve been through alot" he says.

I sigh.

"Yeah we have...but we stayed together" I say looking up at him.

He smiles and walks over to the window. I follow behind him and look at the frost on this cold Christmas day.

My attention gets caught when Mareoa starts laughing.

"whats so funny Vasquez?" I tease.

He points up and my cheeks get heated.

"Mistletoe....interesting" I say.

Mareoa knows exactly what I'm hinting at.

He picks me up and places his lips to mine. We sat there for what felt like years until Tiffany's innocent eyes came down stairs.

"Eww...Mareoa and Demond are kissing" she says to Frog.

Frog nods and bends down.

"Dont end up like Demond...she has cooties" he says.

I scowl and Tiffany comes over and pulls at my snowman pajamas.

"When can we open presents?" she ask.

I look over at Frog and he shrugs.

"George called and said he would be here in a few minutes" he says.

I look at Tiffany and she smiles.

"Its okay Demond...I can wait"she says.

I give her a small smile and ruffle her hair.

Sometimes I look at people like Tiffany and I cant help but feel sad. She is so innocent but she was born with a sickness that has her cautious. She cant enjoy things like a normal kid. Then I look at people like Frog. So care free and helpful. Frog was like the life line Tiffany needed. He kept her smiling. She kept him happy. I was grateful to have a friend like Frog.