Parking Lot Drama

Not Edited.....Sorry its so short by the way.

_____________________________

You know Bonnie and Clyde? Well if you dont let me explain them to you. They were real lovers....bound by crimes and lust. They were both smart people....they only trusted each other....But the funny thing is....All things come to an end.

That little statement right above this sentence is a way of explaining me and my ex friend Mareoa Vasquez. To people bound by love and instead of crime....teasing. We came to an end because I was too late.

What I didnt know would hurt me...Cassie was planning against me...she was planning against me so bad I would end up hurt....So hurt my soul would take a course of its own.

At the moment I didnt know it though....I was too busy worried about volleyball.

I was so ready  for Fridays game I could feel it. As captain of the volleyball team I planned to lead these girls to victory. WestPoint High was going to get a look at the city wide championship trophy.

That was my goal at the moment. "Lane your up" coach yells. I grab the ball and I go up to serve. I underhand serve so I had a good accuracy.

When the whistle blew I timed the hit then I swung into it. The ball went into the air and over the net. The girls on the other side scrambled for the ball. My co-captain Janet bumped it back over sending it over to me. I bumped it another girl from my team set it then I came up and spiked it over.

Nobody caught it and we won our point.

*15 minutes later*

The game ended 25-7. My team won. We were just too good. We were gonna see the championships.

I grabbed my nike bag and put it on my back as I walked out of practice with my gym shorts and sports bra on.

In the parking lott was Frog and Mareoa and to my suprise.....they were fighting. Not with words,but with fist.

They were fighting good too. "STOP!" I scream.

I dropped my nike bag and run over to them. I pull Mareoa off Frog. I was enraged. "Why the fuck would you do that Mareoa?" I say pushing his chest.

"I wanted to see you but he was in the way" he says.

"He was in the way?....Maybe I just didnt wanna see you...Your a ass wipe....You and that bitch" I say referring to Cassie.

He snorts. "Your not so holy Diamond...You cant even drive" he says.

Something inside me sparks. I was now pissed.No pissed wasnt the word I was heated.

I launched at Mareoa and attached my nails to his face. I was punching him and slapping him in the face.

"I fucking hate you...I hope you go to hell" I spit while slapping him.

I was suddenly lifted off my feet and I turn around to George. "Go get in the car" he says. I wasnt obeying I stood behind him.

"Diamond Please" George pleads.

I sigh and make my way towards Frogs car. He was in the passenger seat. I climbed in the drivers seat.

"You were working his ass" I say.

He chuckles. "Yeah he busted my lip though" he says. I look closer and see the dried blood.

"Its okay I got him back for you" I say.

He chuckles. "Im gonna rest my eyes" he say. 

I nod my head and get back out the car. Only to find myself in some more mess. Mess I was prepared for.

"YOU CRAZY BITCH DONT EVER TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN" Cassie says charging towards me.

Mareos grabs her by her waist before she can make it. I laugh....Ive been waiting.

I run at her instead...only to be blocked by George. "No George LET ME GO...THE BITCH WANT IT THE BITCH CAN GET IT....SHE ASKING FOR THIS SHIT" I yell.

"YOU DAMN RIGHT BITCH...IM TIRED OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT....YOU THINK YOUR ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY YOU TWO WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER BECAUSE YOU BLACK!" She yells.

That hurt no lie.But I refused to let it show. "YOU KNOW WHAT CASSIE...HAVE HIM BECAUSE YOU WILL GET YOUR FATE....JUST WAIT" I Yell.

Before she can reply I walk back to Frog's car. George was behind me. He got inside the driver seat while I climbed into the back.

Alot was going thru my mind....Maybe Color Does Matter.

-WELL WELL WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK?

LET ME HEAR SOME FEEDBACK....I LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT.....CONTINUE TO VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW....ALSO IM OUT FOR THE SUMMER SO LOOK FORWARD TO MORE UPDATES

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER THOUGH....LOVE YOU GUYS-XOXO-DESTINI