The Unexpected

Cold ..... the only thing I could feel at the moment.

If anybody told me I would end up on a bench in the pouring rain with Mareoa Vasquez, I would call them crazy.

I bet your probably asking how this happened....lets go back a hour...where it all started.

*Earlier*

"Frog I seriously hate you" I exclaim.

"Too bad Diamond your a cock block"Frog says chuckling.

Frog took the cock blocking thing to far. He locked me inside a dark cold cellar. I could barely see anything. I kept close to the door making sure I didnt lose sight of it.

"Frog go get Mareoa and tell him to check my phone" I say.

"Whatever you say sweet heart" is all he says before walking away.

Thats when it hit me. Frog didnt plan to come back. He was gonna leave me in here. I sunk down to the ground and  leaned my head against the door letting the acohol sink in. I suddenly got drowsy and the darkness took over.

*Mareoa's Pov*

Frog came up to me and was laughing. "Diamond cockblocked me...so I locked her in a cellar...the lights are off"he says dieing from laughter.

To me it wasnt funny. Diamond doesnt take being in the dark lightly. I knew she was either panicking or drunk and didnt give two shits because she was sleepy.

I make my way towards the way he just came til I make it to the door at the end of the hall. I open the door and just like I assumed she was sleep. I grabbed her body and picked her up bridal style. She placed her hands around my body hugging me kindly. When I went back to the front of the party I found George and he helped me get her outside.

When I got to the car I placed her inside and got in on the other side. I was just about to  back out the drive way when her phone vibrated from underneath her. She was frightened by it but quickly recovered and picked up.

As soon as she said hello the person started yelling at her.

*Diamonds Pov*

"YOU KNOW WHAT  GRANDPA?? SEND ME BACK TO ARIZONA I DONT GIVE A DAMN" I yell before hanging up.

I know I shouldnt yell but thats how I get my point across. Thats how I always got my point across.

I was upset at the moment....It was because of my grandparents and the acohol.

"Diamond im taking you home" Mareoa says.

I look at him like he just kicked my grandma in the mouth.

"I beg your pardon?" I say not believing what I just heard.

Mareoa just looks at me. This boy was serious. But so was I.

"Stop the car Mareoa" I say in a calm voice.

He doesnt say anything and im getting impatient quick.

"STOP THE FUCKING CAR"  I scream at Mareoa.

He slams on the break and lets me out. I slam the door as he drives off.

I really dont give two shits where iam. I just wanna go to a diner and get coffee.

I turned on to a street near a marketplace. There was a cafe in the middle of the town and I set that as my destination. I kick off my heels and began the walk.

I got halfway their when I heard voices behind me. I turn to see a white boy around my age walking with a boy my color. When I turned to look they were eyeing me.

I then remembered what I was wearing . I cursed myself for wearing it as I sped up my pace.

"WHERE YOU GOING BEAUTIFUL!!?" one of the boys yell at me.

I dont reply. My heart was racing at this point. I heard the footsteps pick up and I find myself running.

I was planning to run past the alley way and into the cafe but somebody had different plans. A pair of hands grabbed me and covered my mouth. I turn around and met Mareoa. He told me to stay quiet and I did.

The footsteps soon went away and on que the rain started. "Where did you park Mareoa?" I ask.

"1 street down" he says back. I grab his hand and make a run for it.

*2 minutes later*

when we made it to the car I was soaked and so was Mareoa. Instead of getting his seat wet we sat on a a bench and decided to let the rain drench us.

Thats how I ended up on this bench.

*UMMM JUST A FILLER TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK I REALLY WANNA KNOW....IM STARTING ON A NEW BOOK SOON IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE I GUESS BUT VOTE COMMENT,SHARE IT MAKES THINGS BETTER......XOXO-DESTINI

P.S I LOVE YOU