Chapter Five - First Encounter

Once again, please pardon me for my grammar mistakes and stuff. Give me some credit on my plot instead. Thank you! & Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fiery Alpha Chapter Five – First Encounter

*Madelynn's POV*

"Thanks guys! I have fun today." I get out of the car and waved happily to all of them.

"Rest well! I'll see you in class." Hailey sticks her head out of the car and shouted to me.

"Ok. Bye!" I put up a sweet and waved goodbye to them as they drove off. I walked up to my house as I dig my bag for keys. The moment I reached my unit, the door flung open. I looked up and locked my eyes with his. He stepped out of my house and my dad is just right behind him.

"Sweetheart, you are back!" My dad looks kind of surprise to see me standing at the door.

"Yea. I'm not feeling very well." I said but my eyes are still focused on him. I do not know why but I can't seem to look away from him. The same feeling came back. My heartbeat increased rapidly. My breathing quickened.

"This is my daughter that I told you just now." My dad said. He looked at me and nodded stiffly before turning to face my dad.

"I probably should get going. It's nice seeing you again, Uncle Jackson." He said. My body shivered a little when I heard his voice. His voice affects me. The thickness of his voice and the power in his voice, it all attracts me.

"It's good to see you again too, Alp- Jayden." Jayden?! I stared at him with wide eyes. Is this the guy that Hailey and others are talking about? He knows my dad?

"It's good to know that you are doing fine." My dad sounded a little relief when he said that. Jayden seems to know what my dad is referring to and his eyes reflect sadness. He nodded slightly and walked past me. The moment his shoulder brushed past mine, I feel weird. I quickly turned around and stared at him as he walked further and further away from me. My legs uncontrollably started moving forward.

"Madelynn?" I heard my dad called my name from behind but I didn't care. My full attention is focused on him.

I do not understand but at this very moment, I didn't want him to leave. I can't find an explanation to my actions. My heart started hurting. This type of pain is not physical pain. It is emotionally hurting. It is as if it hurts me to see him walking away from me.

"Jay-" I wanted to call out to him but his name is stuck in my throat, not wanting to come out fully. Why do I want to call out to him? I got nothing to say to him. I mean I just met him. But... inside me, it feels that I should call him and so he will turn around and look my way.

I stopped my footsteps when I saw him getting into his car. I didn't realise that I am crying till I feel drops of tears dripping onto my arm. I held my hand up to wipe off my tears.

"Why... Why am I crying?" I placed my hand over my heart and pressed it down. I want to go to him. It hurts. Sadness is filling up my whole heart when I see him drove away. His car is getting smaller and smaller. My feet seemed to be rooted to the ground and my eyes continued to focus at the direction which he has left.

"Madelynn, what's wrong?" I do not when my dad has come to my side. "Why are you crying?"

"I-I don't know. I-I just..." I just cried without any reasons.

"It's ok. It's ok. Let's go home." My dad slung his arm over my shoulder and led me back to our house.

"Girl, are you ok? You want to talk about it?" My dad led me to the sofa and sat down beside me. My dad looked at me with a pair of worried eyes. I shook my head a little.