Chapter Thirty Five - Interacting

The Fiery Alpha Chapter Thirty Five – Interacting

*Madelynn’s POV*

I’m left with one month and 2 weeks. My notes and books are spread out across the whole table. You can guess what I am doing. Yes. Studying. Ever since the start of school, things happened. I didn’t manage to study and keep on with my work. And yesterday, I went back to school after so long. I really missed out a lot. I even went to beg the lecturer to give me another chance for the assignment that I’m doing with Hailey. Hailey is still resting. I have not seen her for a week. However, Amy said that her condition is improving. That’s good. So I should also work hard on our assignment too.

I swiftly type the information into the word document using Hailey’s laptop. I was so engrossed doing my work till I didn’t sense him coming in. A tray of food is being placed on the table in front of me.

“I’m still angry with you.” I said without lifting up my head.

“Why? I didn’t do anything wrong.” He argued. I stopped typing and looked up at him. He has this innocent look on his face.

“You didn’t do anything wrong?” I questioned. He nodded his head briefly with his innocent face still intact. I glared hard at him.

“What?”

“You basically just punch the poor boy in his face this morning when he didn’t do anything wrong.” I said.

“What? He was about to kiss you!” Jayden exclaimed.

“No. I told you that some sand went into my eyes and he was just being nice, wanting to help me blow it out.” I said calmly.

Jayden snorted and said, “He just want to take advantage of you. He will just kiss you after he so-called blow out the sand.”

I sighed, not wanting to argue with him. We have been like this for the past week. Jayden is already graduated but recently, he will appear in the school to have lunch with us. Usually, he will wait outside of my class and we headed to the canteen together to have lunch with the rest. However this morning, my lesson ended early. He wasn’t outside when I walked out of the lecture hall. Then, this human boy came up to me, asking me for some help with the topic that was just taught.

At that moment, Callie was telling me that the guy was trying to hook up with me. But well. I just didn’t want to think it that way. It would be awkward. Then, a strange gush of wind blew past. And so coincidently, some sand went into my eyes. I started rubbing it. But the guy offered to help me blow out the sand. Within seconds, Jayden stormed up to us and punched the guy right on his face. After that, he shouted at the guy telling him to get away from me. He then pulled me away. After that, he doesn’t even seem apologetic. He even asked me where I would want to have my lunch.

Since I do not have any more lessons, I told him I want to go back to the pack house. Once we reached the pack house, I get down of the car and stormed into my room ignoring him. I went to shower and gathered my stuff to the study room to do my work. And this is how we ended up being like this.