Chapter Twenty Six - Moving On

The Fiery Alpha Chapter Twenty Six – Moving On

*Madelynn’s POV*

The next day when I opened my eyes, I was lying on the bed. I stared at the ceiling, blinking my eyes for a few times. How did I get back to the pack house? Suddenly, I thought of the girls. I wondered if the blood works. I quickly get down of the bed and headed to the bathroom to wash up. Ever since my parents passed away, I have been staying at the pack house. I have yet to go home. However, that could wait. Now, I need to know the situation of the girls.

I changed into a fresh set of clothes and headed out of the room. As I walked down the hallway, nearing Hailey’s room, I heard noises coming from the room. There are laughter and voices. I knocked on the door before opening the door. I smiled widely when I see the girls sitting around the bed with Hailey lying on it.

“Lynn!!!” Madison jumped up from the ground when she saw me entered the room. She laughed happily and hugged me tightly.

Looking at her, I caught onto the happy disease and smile along with her. “This is then the Madison I know.”

“Thank you, Lynn. And I’m sorry.” She said.

“Why are you thanking me? And apologising?” I said.

“Thank you for continuing being our friend despite knowing what we are. Thank you for not leaving.” Madison smiled at me before it is being replaced by sadness. “I’m sorry for not being able to be by your side when Uncle Jackson and Aunt Shella passed away. I’m sorry for being such a bad friend.”

“We are friends. We will always be. Therefore, you are welcome. And you are not a bad friend, Madison. But if it will make you feel better, then… I forgive you.” I smiled at her.

Ava and Chloe then walked up to me and smile warmly at me. I immediately went up and hugged them both. “I’m so glad that you girls recovered.”

“We are back.” Chloe said while hugging me back. I released them before diverting my attention to Hailey.

“How are you feeling today?” I asked.

“Great! Seeing you girls standing in front of me in one piece totally makes my day.” Hailey smiled widely.

I smiled along with her. However, I know she is just trying to keep us from worrying about her. “Hailey, how is your wound?”

“Don’t worry. They are recovering. But I’m just worry about the pack. I know the blood taken from me previously isn’t enough to cater to all of the pack members who are being affected by the attack. I just want to know how many pack members are affected. I need to give them my blood.” Just as Hailey ended her sentence, Brayden barged into the room, holding onto a tray of food. His expression doesn’t seem very good. Most likely, he has heard what Hailey has said.

“You are not donating any of your blood.” Brayden said bluntly as he placed the food in front of Hailey.