Chapter Twelve - Relaxing Time

The Fiery Alpha Chapter Twelve – Relaxing Time

*Madelynn’s POV*

The next morning, the sunlight shone brightly into the room and also my eyes. I opened my eyes slowly, allowing it to adjust to the brightness before opening it fully. When I turned my body, I crashed into a hard chest. I then realised the person has his arms around me. Not caring who he is, I screamed out loud and pushed that person down the bed as he landed on the floor with a loud thud. Then, I heard a low dangerous growl echo through the room. What is that?

I grabbed the blankets and scurried to a corner of the bed. I slowly lift up my head to look at the surrounding. This isn’t my room. I thought. Why am I here? How did I end up here? Whose room is this? Another growl caused me to snap out from my own thoughts. My eyes wandered around the room and landed on to a figure, sitting on the floor.

Jayden.

My eyes widen in shock. He was the one on the bed with me? When I took a closer look at him, he looks kind of different from before. I crouched even further away from him which caused to whimper. Did he just whimper like a cat?

“Jay-den?” I called his name cautiously, not daring to look straight into his eyes. He closed his eyes briefly, looking away from me. He stood up from the floor and headed towards the door.

“AHH!!” Once Jayden opened the door, Hailey falls flat onto the ground with the girls stacking on top of her.

“OW!!”

“GET UP!!” The guys immediately pulled their respectively girlfriend up from Hailey when Brayden shouted at them as he heard Hailey whining in pain.

“Hailey…” Brayden quickly grabbed Hailey up from the ground the moment the girls are lifted off her.

“Erm… We heard Lynn screamed just now. So we…” Chloe looked a little uncomfortable under Jayden’s gaze as she is explaining their actions. Jayden took a last glance at me and turned back to them.

“I leave her to you guys.” After saying, he headed out of the room without turning back. I looked at Jayden as he retreated out from my view.

“Lynn, are you ok?” Hailey asked as she walked up to me, and the other girls followed behind her. The guys have left the room together with Jayden.

“I guess I will be fine.” I said, not knowing what else I could say. The girls looked at me with a pair of worried eyes. I tried to force out a smile, wanting to assure them that I will be fine.

“How did I end up here?” I asked. The girls exchange glances before Hailey spoke.

“You ran out crying and fainted on the road. We know that you didn’t want to go home yet so we brought you here instead.” Hailey said.

I nodded and thought for a while. “Then how did I end up lying with Jayden?”

“Erm… That…” They stuttered all the way, not knowing how to answer my question. I started to rack my brain, forcing myself to think back to the things happened before I black out.