Chapter Thirty Six - Couples' day

The Fiery Alpha Chapter Thirty Six – Couples' day

*Madelynn's POV*

Ever since the naked chase, although I still feel kind of weird but we also got closer to each other. And another week passed, Hailey recovered. The both of us are currently sitting in the study room, face to face.

"Aww. I heard from Chloe that during my recovering days, I missed out a lot of fun." Hailey is smiling widely at me.

"What fun?" I asked. I don't remember me and rest having what fun. Every one of us is busy preparing for exams. None of us went out to have shopping or what. Where is the fun?

"I heard from Chloe that someone is running around the house naked..." Hailey said. If I'm currently drinking water, I would have sprayed it out.

"Naked? Who?" I asked.

"Well... Acting blur now huh. I heard them saying that Jayden entered your room naked. So... what are you guys doing?" Hailey wriggled her brows suggestively.

"What?! NO!!" I shrieked. "It's not what you think."

"Oh. But you do see his body? So what do you think of it?" Hailey asked.

"Ah? I-I... I never... see..."

'You sure? I'm pretty sure that you are staring at his abs. And moving downwards...' Callie is saying in my mind.

'AH! NO!' I quickly cut her off, not letting her to finish.

"I-I didn't see anything." I denied. Hailey is giggling happily. I believe my face should be all red by now.

"Hailey, lunch is ready. Eat first before continuing studying." Brayden suddenly walked into the room and said.

"Lunch! Yes. Lunch!" I quickly stood up from the chair and headed out of the door. Just right at the door, I bumped straight into someone chest. When I looked up, Jayden's face is so near to mine.

"Why is your face so red?" He asked.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed out loud and hurriedly went out of the room, pushing him aside.

"What happened to her?" I heard him asked. However, I didn't hear any reply except some giggling sound.

After that situation, I tried very hard to not see Jayden's face.

'C'mon. Just admit it. You love his body.' Callie has always been telling me this in my mind.

'Ahhh... Shhhh...' After finishing lunch, I scurried back to the study room and concentrated on studying.

"Madelynn, are you ok? Are you not feeling well? Fever?" Jayden suddenly came up to me and placed his hand on my forehead.

"Werewolves don't get sick, remember?" I said, moving away from his hand.

"Ah right. You are no longer human." He said. "Then what is wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong." I said, not looking at him at all.

"Then why are you not looking at me? Are you avoiding me?" He continued asking.

"No. I-I... I'm just trying to study." I said.

"Well. Ok then. I leave you alone." When I heard the door opened and closed, I heaved out a sigh of relief. I turned to the door and saw no one there, confirming that he has really left. I didn't really want him to leave but... But... I just can't face him now.

For the rest of the month, Hailey and I are studying hard for our exams. The rest are also doing the same, except Jayden of course. Hailey was like saying she didn't want to stay for another semester as she has already been delayed for 1 semester already.