Chapter 4

Ricky's p.o.v

I woke up the next morning and got ready. I walked out of my room and headed down stairs.

Lily was sitting on the couch watching tv. "lily do you want some thing to eat?" I asked. "Yes please" she replied. I walked in to the kitchen and got out the cereal and some Bowls. I pored the cereal in to the bowl and went into the living room. "Here ya go." I said as I handed lily the cereal. "Thank you" she replied with a big grin on her face.

Lily's p.o.v

I went down stairs and sat on the couch. It was about 9ish. I turned on the tv and flipped through the Channels. I finally found something to watch.

I heard someone come down stairs. It was Ricky "hi Ricky" I said but I don't think he heard me. "Do you want something to eat?" he asked me. "Yes please" I replied. He walked into the kitchen. I thought of how nice the boys are to me. Even know I hardly even see some of them. Then Ricky walked in the the living room and sat next to me. He handed me my food and said. "here ya go."

"Thank you" I said with a big grin on my face.

After i was done with my breakfastI went up stairs and went back to sleep. I slept all day.

--------------------------------------------------well that's it for this chapter I hoped you liked it.

Thanks😊