Chapter 25

Lily's pov

We got back from our trip at about 1ish. I walked up the stairs and put my penny board on my shelf.

I sat down on my bed and got out my laptop. I went on YouTube and looked in the popular section. I found this one song called out of my limit by 5 seconds of summer. It was a really good song so I checked out more of their music.

I put down my laptop and look around it was already dark out. I checked the time and it was 11:00 so I decided to go to sleep and continue to watch videos tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with moon curled up the end of my bed sleeping. I slowly got out of bed and walked over to my dresser then picked out some clothes.

I walked down stairs and into the living room. I sat down and looked around a bit. Trevor and Sam came down stairs and sat next to me.

After awhile I asked sam and Trevor when I was going to school.

"It's up to you." sam replied. "do you want to be home schooled or do you want to go to a public school?"

"Is rather be home schooled." I replied.

After about 10 minuets of talking I walked upstairs and knocked on Ricky's door.

"Come in." I heard him say.

I turned the knob and walked inside.

"What did you need sweetie?" Ricky asked.

"I wanted to ask if I could be in your o2l video today. can I?" I asked to day was Tuesday.

"Sure you can." he replied and walked over to his closet and got put his camera.

"We can film out in the living room if you want." he said.

"Yea that's fine." I replied.

We walked down stairs and into the living room.

"What is this weeks theme?" I asked.

"It's prank week." Ricky said. "Oh and I would be careful around the house. I case some one has a prank set up." He replied.

"Ok" I said and sat down on the couch.

Ricky set up his camera and sat down next to me.

"Hey guys it's Ricky. Today I'm here with..." he said.

"Lily!" I said.

"And this weeks theme is prank week." He said. "and we're going to pull a prank on connor." He said.

"So heres what we're going to do. We're going to put a whoopee cushion on a chair and tell connor to come sit down." I said.

We walked into the kitchen and set a whoopee cushion on the chair.

"Wait Ricky. What if we put a water ballon on the chair to." I suggested.

"Your a genus." he said and went under the sink to get the water balloons.

We got the water balloons and filled one up with water.

"One more thing what if we filled up a bunch and threw some at connor after he sits down." I said.

"Yea, that's sounds good." He said.

After we filled about 11 up we set one down on the chair and set the camera on a self in the kitchen. Then we called connor down stairs.

"Connor can you come down here!" Ricky shouted.

"I'll be down in a sec!" he replied and came down stairs with his phone.

He sat down on the chair and we threw the water balloons at him. He was soaked and me and Ricky where laughing so hard. This was the best prank ever.

Later on we edited the video and posted it and later heard connor shout. "Ricky!"

I went into my room and went to bed it was pretty late anyways.

________________________________________

Hey guys! it's me so I hope you liked this chapter!

Please comment and vote:)

Thanks😊