Chapter 20

~two days later~

Lily's pov
I woke up and looked around my room for moon. He's finally starting to respond to his name. "Moon?" I called. I heard a small meow. I lifter up my covers and sure enough right where I thought he was. He was sleeping next to me. I carefully got up and walked into the bathroom.

After I got ready I went down stairs and kian and Sam where in the kitchen talking. "Hi." I said in a tired voice. "hey." kian said. "What are you guys doing up so early?" I asked as I sat down next to kian.

Today we had to get ready to go to soon. Jc got home yesterday and we decided to sit next to each other on the plane. We got our bags and walked out the front door. We got in Ricky's car and drove to the airport.

~after the flight~
We got off of the plane in Florida I always wanted to come here. The flight here was probably the longest flight. I walked around and saw a bunch of youtubers such as troye sivan, tyler oakley, jack and Finn, danisnotonfire, amazing phill, Caspar lee, and a lot of other people.

After we ate we drove to our hotel. We were sharing rooms with Jenn ,Andrea, jack, anthony, rebecca, andrew and surprisingly tyler. I can't wait for tomorrow.

________________________________________
A/N:Hey guys! it's me again. I have some good news! I have three people to be in the book! So here they are.

Holly Gillon

Yahmum

McClintockamy

If you were picked please comment who you want to be your boyfriend out of o2l!

And Sorry for the long wait. I guess I just needed a break. Anyways in the time I was taking a break this book hit 2K reads!!!! I can't belive how far this book has gotten. :)

Thanks!

-no_face_cloudy